12 days ago
10/11/11
BigWilliam - What Sasha was careless? No way!

At the end of the attack when Sasha lifted Becky’s head and slapped the fire out of her, Becky seemed super pissed. She did the same type of knee cap kicks Alexa did to Sasha when she stiffed her

11 days ago
10/11/11
Wiggy -
Festus - 
The Destroyer88 -

I'm excited for the king of the ring returning next week on Raw. When is the last time they did the kotr?

Get ready for Baron Corbin in a cape and crown, ladies and gentlemen!

WWE announced the return of the popular King of the Ring tournament during a commercial break on Monday night’s edition of Raw. The tournament will happen (or at least begin?) on next week’s Raw, marking the first time the King of the Ring tournament has happened in WWE since 2015

Has anyone else noticed that since Heyman took over, Corbin has basically been MIA?

Corbin is being advertised on TV commercials for a main event with Stroman in two weeks for New Orleans

10 days ago
8/31/07

Glad they're bringing back KotR, loved Regal and Barrett winning it, even though both had their careers abruptly evd shortly thereafter.

Cesaro's time to reign I say.

10 days ago
3/2/11
savage animal -

Glad they're bringing back KotR, loved Regal and Barrett winning it, even though both had their careers abruptly evd shortly thereafter.

Cesaro's time to reign I say.

Or King Rusev, King Big E...

Would be great *properly executed* gimmicks for them.

10 days ago
9/24/18

Why can’t they do this as a network only PPV or something and do it proper, like a one night 16 or 32 man tournament? I guess they can’t because the women will have a sook about not being included