Art Vandelay's Pro Wrestling Ground WWE: Summerslam (Official Thread)

13 days ago
1/1/01

That Bray Wyatt shit was awesome

13 days ago
1/1/01

Severed head lantern is cool ! Will probably be available on Shop Zone!

13 days ago
12/20/10

Awesome. I'm excited for what's ahead for Wyatt

13 days ago
11/17/11

Thats an amazing character presentation... Awesome

13 days ago
10/20/07

The mandible claw makes you less out?

I'm also pleasantly surprised the mask is wrestled in.  Dont know why but I was expecting him to take it off to wrestle

13 days ago
1/1/01
Well now we know why the show got a TV-14 rating.

I loved every single thing about all of that.

Holy shit.
13 days ago
10/8/07
dennis5 -

Severed head lantern is cool ! Will probably be available on Shop Zone!

I sure hope so. I'd buy one!

13 days ago
1/1/01
Samsonite -

Thats an amazing character presentation... Awesome

Don’t get happy. Vince will find a way to fuck this up.

13 days ago
7/10/17

Epic stuff there with the Bray bit,  hope they push him

13 days ago
1/1/01
Brock about to come out, throw Seth around for a few minutes, & make $500k.
13 days ago
2/16/09

Word on the street their is a surprise segment at the end with Roman 

Edited: 13 days ago
12/27/10

The Fiend was great. It could work long term if they made him only wrestle televised and PPV every other month or so.  I really doubt WWE has the patience for that though. 

13 days ago
12/6/10

Brock is an old, fat, stale, sack of shit

13 days ago
1/1/01
EBD75 -

The Fiend was great. It could work long term if they made him only wrestle televised and PPV every other month or so.  I really don't WWE has the patience for that though. 

This is what I was saying to my wife.  If he trot him out every week it'll ruin it.  

Vince will ruin it.  

13 days ago
8/14/12

Networking still acting up

13 days ago
12/27/10
cool hand Ed -
EBD75 -

The Fiend was great. It could work long term if they made him only wrestle televised and PPV every other month or so.  I really don't WWE has the patience for that though. 

This is what I was saying to my wife.  If he trot him out every week it'll ruin it.  

Vince will ruin it.  

They need to have the Fiend randomly show up and attack top level guys and not wrestle again for a few months. Imagine the pop he would get attacking Heyman during an in ring promo and eventually getting Lesnar after a few weeks of teases.  He could be money if done right. 

13 days ago
1/1/01
So if the match is going this long, Seth is gonna find a way to win, right?
13 days ago
1/1/01
EBD75 - 
cool hand Ed -
EBD75 -

Vince will ruin it.  

They need to have the Fiend randomly show up and attack top level guys and not wrestle again for a few months. Imagine the pop he would get attacking Heyman during an in ring promo and eventually getting Lesnar after a few weeks of teases.  He could be money if done right. 

The Fiend shouldn't have another actual match until Survivior Series.
13 days ago
5/13/05

Fiend needs to wrestle only on the big 4 ppv's at this point. Occasionally appear on live TV to do a segment/FireflyFun House just to build up a feud.

13 days ago
8/14/12

This a good match Even with the buffering 

13 days ago
1/1/01
Wiggy -
EBD75 - 
cool hand Ed -
EBD75 -

Vince will ruin it.  

The Fiend shouldn't have another actual match until Survivior Series.

Just in time so he can ultimately lose to The Undertaker at the next Wrestlemania!

13 days ago
1/1/01
Wiggy - So if the match is going this long, Seth is gonna find a way to win, right?

Brock never die

13 days ago
7/2/13

Anyone else feel like Seth winning was given away by the lack of any title changes on the card 

13 days ago
12/6/10

Great match, I just fucking hate Rollins as a face

13 days ago
1/1/01
I just can't give a shit because this is the 2nd time we've seen this same exact story in six months.