19 days ago
7/31/15

Push the Fiend

18 days ago
11/11/11

Stop being so slick and overproduced

Edited: 18 days ago
1/1/01

Slowly transition to more realistic, mma looking worked matches.

Edited: 18 days ago
3/22/13

Replace Vince With HHH, NXT main roster shows will work, timings right with the likes of Undisputed  Era, Keith Lee and that ready to break through. Nexus angle done right

18 days ago
9/22/16
Bring back bra and panty matches.
18 days ago
3/22/13
AnthonyWeiner - Bring back bra and panty matches.

This too

18 days ago
12/14/00

put HHH in charge.

18 days ago
11/11/11
dangerboy12 -

I dont think this would work at all if we are envisioning the same thing.  Uwfi pancrase stuff no

Wwf new generation era main event scene, or nwa yes 

18 days ago
4/18/02

Put the strap on Black and let him run through everybody 

18 days ago
12/30/03
TheBearStare -
dangerboy12 -

I dont think this would work at all if we are envisioning the same thing.  Uwfi pancrase stuff no

It could work in small doses. Let the opening matches be hard full of realistic chain and use legitimate shooter workers that are believable. 

I think people would be refreshed to see a different in wwe and it would help make the high spot fest matches look more special. 

WWE has big men and flippy guys. If they focused less on creating the "wwe and focused more on mixing things up the product wouldn't feel so ad libbed.

18 days ago
11/11/11
WrestlingSucks -
TheBearStare -
dangerboy12 -

It could work in small doses. Let the opening matches be hard full of realistic chain and use legitimate shooter workers that are believable. 

I think people would be refreshed to see a different in wwe and it would help make the high spot fest matches look more special. 

WWE has big men and flippy guys. If they focused less on creating the "wwe and focused more on mixing things up the product wouldn't feel so ad libbed.

Personally id love see what you are suggesting but unfortunately Vince doesnt know how to work with that. Vince wants circus and theatrics. Thats all he knows how to promote

18 days ago
9/22/16
WrestlingSucks - 
TheBearStare -
dangerboy12 -

You're talking about "professional wrestling." WWE is "sports entertainment." You might as well ask for WWE to have dancing numbers and a magic show.
18 days ago
9/24/18
dangerboy12 -

That’s a horrible idea 

18 days ago
8/2/05

Have 

Raw run by Vince

smackdown by Stephanie

NXT run by HHH

WWE unleashed a non PG show run by Shane

18 days ago
8/31/07

Do a Saturday morning kids cartoon on FOX to bring in new fans like Rock and Wrestling in the 80s

18 days ago
8/31/07
CMX -

Put the strap on Black and let him run through everybody 

McIntyre on major face champ run , Blacks time will come and he'll have it with live crowd. Those 2 guys are the best they've built anyone on men's side of things since KO.

18 days ago
1/1/01

Throw away the scripts (Moxley). Stop editing movesets (Prince Puma)

17 days ago
4/25/11
savage animal -

Do a Saturday morning kids cartoon on FOX to bring in new fans like Rock and Wrestling in the 80s

Lol do Saturday morning cartoons still exist?

17 days ago
1/1/01
Jones right nostril -
dangerboy12 -

That’s a horrible idea 

Yeah because pro wrestling isnt falling into obscurity all around the world. The current model of "suspension of disbelief" is wildly popular and pro wrestling keeps getting better and better.

17 days ago
1/1/01
TheBearStare -
dangerboy12 -

Yes, i am talking about Pancrase matches.

Going back to any previous era pro wrestling simply wont work, because anyone over the age of 10 knows real man to man combat doesnt resemble pro wrestling of any era.

There was a time in the 60's, 70's, and even 80's where we felt some of what we saw in pro wrestling could be legit in a real life situation. 

By the 90s and early 00s, we knew it was bullshit, but we grew up on it and loved it, so we watched.

Now, kids from the 2000's are done withh pro wrestling by the time they are 12 years old, and they arent coming back. They dont have that visceral connection we have. They dont appreciate the artistry of weird fake fighting with tumbling and acrobatics.

Pro wrestling needs to take the same route hollywood has. Make the fights look more real, or go full fledge superhero >

17 days ago
11/11/11

Ive shared this before. I wish prowrestling more often looked like this. If it did I think way more people would think prowrestling was real or the suspension of disbelief would come back because people wouldnt know what to think

Edited: 17 days ago
11/11/11

However i dont think wwf could pull it off. Its too ingrained in American society as a circus. If aew or njpw on axs had come around doing a match like I posted above or even a bret hart match from the 90s or ajpw 90s I think the casual audience would be confused by what they were watching and could believe its real or at least not be confident that its " fake"

Then make sure you have the announcers refer to tje competitors as 'wrestlers' and not sports entertainers, and use the word "sport" instead of "sports entertainment history."

People know what mma is now BUT I think you can still confuse the casual fan about what they are watching. So thats why you need to have a rule set thats enforced(no punching, and refs that appear to actually do something.) It needs to be clear that its a sport based on throws and grabs and pinning(with other strikes thrown in except punches to the face)

Suzuki and Barnett had that bloodsport match with no ropes. It was on youtube. You could totally confuse the casual fan into thinking its real. That match unfortunately did a bunch of sports entertainment bs for the finish. No I wouldnt want every match like that but its an example

17 days ago
11/11/11

Wwe's product is way too complicated for its own good. It used to be sports, then it became sports entertainment.think its gone beyond sports entertainment at this point. The casual fan cant flip channels and just watch anymore because now there are long (aweful) story lines in which you need to know backstories to get invested in the characters and gimmicks. In the 80s it was the simple logic of predisposition towards liking one guy and not likiing the other guy. So any person could flip the channel and get into it just like any other sport program. Wwe is so past that. Its just bad tv now like a shitload of other shows out there