24 days ago
9/22/16
Sami has chosen not to take part in television taping during the Covid-19 breakout, and WWE officially stripped him of the title last night.

There will be a shitty tournament to crown a new champion, beginning this Friday on Smackdown.

*yawn*
24 days ago
9/24/18

Prepare to be erased from history, Sami. 

24 days ago
8/19/03

Meh, take your paycheck, ride out the bullshit, and go elsewhere once you're able to.

On a side note, you ever wonder if WWE will EVER realize that all they end up doing when they bury these guys is make their own product look like shit?

I've always found this to be one of the best examples of Vince's hubris.  Just as a recent example, look at the proposed burial of The Revival.  On a strategic level, do you really think a gimmick like that makes THEM look like shit, or your SHOW look like shit?

It's always befuddled me that Vince McMahon has never been able to understand this concept.   They're not laughing WITH you, Vince, they're laughing AT you.  Not to mention, you're PAYING MONEY to and for guys who are intentionally being made to do something dumb and shitty. 

You're literally financing the worsening of your own product!

24 days ago
1/1/01

There's a tournament on NXT to crown an interim cruiserweight champ because the actual champ is stuck due to restricted international travel.

Sami chooses not work due to covid and is stripped.

Probably tells you all you need to know.

24 days ago
8/14/12

I bet if roman was the champ he wouldnt be stripped 

24 days ago
8/19/03

There's a cruiserweight title now, too?

I have an idea, why dont we just give everyone a title. 

24 days ago
1/1/01
WaltJ - 

There's a cruiserweight title now, too?

I have an idea, why dont we just give everyone a title. 

The CW title has been around forever - it was the title for the 205 Live division.

(It's actually the purple belt Neville held for so long back in the day.)

They only recently moved it to NXT when NXT went to USA and it looked very much like 205 Live was going away.

23 days ago
11/11/11

What is zayn even the champ of?

23 days ago
1/1/01

He was IC champ.

23 days ago
1/1/01

I liked him as El Generico but other than getting beat up by KO his WWE tenure hasn’t been impressive.

23 days ago
9/22/16
Koma - 

I liked him as El Generico but other than getting beat up by KO his WWE tenure hasn’t been impressive.

Everything about the guy is boring to me. And I still don't like how WWE treats the guy. If they cut him and sent him back to ROH or whatever bingo hall he came from, I'd say, "Good, fuck him." But instead, we have to deal with WWE shitting on his charity, fucking him over in order to get that Saudi Blood Monaaaaaay, and now this.

WWE has made me cheer for a guy that I would normally hate.
23 days ago
5/13/05

WWE doing WWE things. 

23 days ago
11/11/11

He seems like a bit of a diva to deal with in general. However I dont necessarily blame him here

23 days ago
10/8/07

They made it crystal clear that they dont give a shit if you dont want to come to work. Look at Roman for example, literally the face of the company. Kicks leukemias ass once again. Doesnt want to risk his health and his kids health by working at wrestlemania. Now he hasn't been mentioned ONCE on wwe television since before Mania.

If they treat their hand picked guy like that, I'm surprised they didn't just hand Sami his walking papers.

23 days ago
12/28/12
TheBearStare -

He seems like a bit of a diva to deal with in general. However I dont necessarily blame him here

Seems like a guy with morals and convictions who shouldn’t be working for this shitty company

23 days ago
11/11/11
evh -
TheBearStare -

Seems like a guy with morals and convictions who shouldn’t be working for this shitty company

Both can be true. I believe he had a reputation for being difficult to work with on the indy's as well. It was his way or nothing.

23 days ago
12/28/12
TheBearStare -
evh -
TheBearStare -

Both can be true. I believe he had a reputation for being difficult to work with on the indy's as well. It was his way or nothing.

Some examples would be good if you have any

23 days ago
11/11/11

Cornette had a huge rant against zayn and personality issues. Make of that what you will. I remember hearing it years ago.

23 days ago
12/28/12
TheBearStare -

Cornette had a huge rant against zayn and personality issues. Make of that what you will. I remember hearing it years ago.

Not a credible source

23 days ago
11/11/11
evh -
TheBearStare -

Not a credible source

Well zayn's old boss is a source of some sort no matter what you think of him.

23 days ago
5/4/04

Why push and promote someone thats not there?  They have a business to run and a show to put on. Doesnt make sense to mention Roman.  Makes sense to move on with a new IC champ - if you cant defend every 30 days.

23 days ago
9/24/18
TheBearStare - 

Really, how?

23 days ago
10/7/09

They have a product they are producing and he left without giving them a chance to drop the belt before he did. I'm surprised they didn't do this sooner. 

23 days ago
7/13/09
TheBearStare -

Yeah Sami Zane supposedly talks to much backstage and is too “vocal”. It’s been posted on other sites, I remember the word obnoxious being used. Dudes money as generico, was good as a ska dancing NXT little guy. Main roster didn’t translate so well, then the obnoxiousness slowly showed. Think he’d be a good annoying manager. 

23 days ago
10/7/09
JJitsu -
TheBearStare -

Yeah Sami Zane supposedly talks to much backstage and is too “vocal”. It’s been posted on other sites, I remember the word obnoxious being used. Dudes money as generico, was good as a ska dancing NXT little guy. Main roster didn’t translate so well, then the obnoxiousness slowly showed. Think he’d be a good annoying manager. 

I think you're right about him being a very good heel manager.