23 days ago
5/8/13

If they are testing everyone & doing what they need to do to keep it safe, I understand them stripping him. They have a show to run....  he seems like he is always trying to prove a point or stand up for something if that makes sense, seems like he’d be a pain in the ass backstage lol....but he’s a nobody so they don’t care. His dancing annoys me so I don’t care if he ever comes back  

23 days ago
12/28/12
Dugs95 -

If they are testing everyone & doing what they need to do to keep it safe, I understand them stripping him. They have a show to run....  he seems like he is always trying to prove a point or stand up for something if that makes sense, seems like he’d be a pain in the ass backstage lol....but he’s a nobody so they don’t care. His dancing annoys me so I don’t care if he ever comes back  

It was reported that WWE is not testing. UFC and AEW are.

22 days ago
11/11/11
evh -
Dugs95 -

It was reported that WWE is not testing. UFC and AEW are.

Wtf!

22 days ago
11/11/11

It would be the ultimate morality lesson on so many levels if vince came down with the corona virus and died from it 

22 days ago
11/11/11
Dugs95 -

This. Thats essentially the jist of what I've heard about zayn over the years. Its fine and dandy when you have legit causes to stick up for but when everything is a needless dog fight and you take a "stand" on everything that you become just a pain in the ass to deal with who isnt worth much if you are a forgettable undercard guy who is only known for wearing a hat

22 days ago
12/28/12
TheBearStare -
Dugs95 -

This. Thats essentially the jist of what I've heard about zayn over the years. Its fine and dandy when you have legit causes to stick up for but when everything is a needless dog fight and you take a "stand" on everything that you become just a pain in the ass to deal with who isnt worth much if you are a forgettable undercard guy who is only known for wearing a hat

Do you have any examples of this behavior