Art Vandelay's Pro Wrestling Ground What's Ember Moon doing in the Impact Zone?!?

11 days ago
9/22/16
Ember's husband, indy wrestler Matthew Palmer, took to twitter before Ember's match with Nia Jax on Monday. In the best WWE tweet of the week, he stated "Hope this unsafe moron doesn't hurt my wife again."

AHAHAHAHAHA
11 days ago
1/1/01

11 days ago
11/11/11

Wow how juvenile and stupid. How do they not realize there is potentially major consequencesecrs for this stuff and they are risking something they worked so hard to attain

11 days ago
3/8/04

Can she get away with Amber Boon?

10 days ago
9/22/16
TheBearStare - 

Wow how juvenile and stupid. How do they not realize there is potentially major consequencesecrs for this stuff and they are risking something they worked so hard to attain

I think her husband was selling t-shirts with her that said "Baddest Black Woman in Wrestling", or some stupid shit like that. He's a moron, and just really hurt her career. She's already been packing on the pounds and turning into a jobber.
10 days ago
12/14/00
jju - 

I was thinking Timber Coon.
10 days ago
5/1/14
QTyp -
jju - 

LOL. Nice.

10 days ago
1/1/01

I wish her the best in her future endeavors and wish Matthew Palmer the best in the divorce precedings.

10 days ago
1/1/01
Dumb move by the husband, but he's not wrong.
10 days ago
11/11/11
QTyp -
jju - 

Could also be a megaman X villian

9 days ago
1/1/01
AnthonyWeiner -
TheBearStare - 

I think her husband was selling t-shirts with her that said "Baddest Black Woman in Wrestling", or some stupid shit like that. He's a moron, and just really hurt her career. She's already been packing on the pounds and turning into a jobber.

9 days ago
9/22/16
grizz632 - 
AnthonyWeiner -
TheBearStare - 

LOL

Solid gimmick.
9 days ago
1/1/01
I'll take shirt that you couldn't make in 2018 for $200 Alex.

Oh wait.....
8 days ago
2/29/16

There must be truth to the rumors that the women wrestlers dislike working with Nia.

8 days ago
11/11/11
Mandible_Claw -

There must be truth to the rumors that the women wrestlers dislike working with Nia.

Hadn't heard this. What's the issue?

8 days ago
2/29/16
TheBearStare -
Mandible_Claw -

The Alexa Bliss and Nia not being friends anymore. Nia almost killing other talent. She's a little dangerous.

8 days ago
9/22/16
Mandible_Claw - 
TheBearStare -
Mandible_Claw -

The Alexa Bliss and Nia not being friends anymore. Nia almost killing other talent. She's a little dangerous.

The Alexa/Nia thing is true. It's why Nia is in a heel team with Tamina instead of Alexa, which would have worked in a boss/subordinate authority-heel sense.

I think Nia knows she's on borrowed time, Rocky's cousin or not.