Art Vandelay's Pro Wrestling Ground Which one of you is going to pay the price?

5 days ago
6/9/16

6,500 clams.

5 days ago
12/28/12

sports entertainment

5 days ago
4/5/02
That is the ugliest thing I've ever seen.
5 days ago
7/31/15
TLM378 - That is the ugliest thing I've ever seen.

Isnt that the point!?

5 days ago
8/20/15

Terrible design, but some schmucks will pay for it. I can't see it being made out of anything that would justify that price.

5 days ago
4/5/02
EggOfGreed - 
TLM378 - That is the ugliest thing I've ever seen.

Isnt that the point!?

I suppose. But it's so ugly I wouldn't want it if someone gave it to me for free.
5 days ago
1/1/01
I'm in for 5% if somebody wants to put in the other 95%.

50/50 ownership though.
5 days ago
9/24/18

I can’t believe that thing exists 

5 days ago
6/22/12

That is the worst looking championship belt i have ever seen

5 days ago
6/22/12

People thought the spinner was disgraceful 

5 days ago
7/13/09
evh -

sports entertainment

Yes that’s what it’s called thanks for having no actual point as usual fucktard

4 days ago
1/1/01

4 days ago
10/14/08
Robert Thomas -

Terrible design, but some schmucks will pay for it. I can't see it being made out of anything that would justify that price.

It’s a hand made custom from horror icon Tom Savini. You are paying for the name of the guy who makes it. I’ve seen custom masks of his go for twice as much. You’re right. Some schmuck will buy it. 

4 days ago
2/29/16

Garbage.

4 days ago
1/4/11

I like the idea of the fiend having a belt of his own but that thing is awful. I think they should have made the lantern into a belt using brays old face and having the center light up. 

4 days ago
1/1/01

^ agreed.  This is a little too 'on the nose'   

That head lantern is creepy as fuck

3 days ago
7/14/16
bigwignj - 
Robert Thomas -

It’s a hand made custom from horror icon Tom Savini. You are paying for the name of the guy who makes it. I’ve seen custom masks of his go for twice as much. You’re right. Some schmuck will buy it. 

It's "maybe" made by Savini. It is made my Savini Studios... no proof he actually ever even touched it himself. Considering they are making more than one, I doubt he is spending his holiday season fabricating belts. At best, one could hope he maybe had a hand in making the original mold, and possibly might sign them? Doubtful though. The dude is barely there for his own horror effects course at the Douglas Center.

3 days ago
10/14/08
Lurker99 -
bigwignj - 
Robert Thomas -

It's "maybe" made by Savini. It is made my Savini Studios... no proof he actually ever even touched it himself. Considering they are making more than one, I doubt he is spending his holiday season fabricating belts. At best, one could hope he maybe had a hand in making the original mold, and possibly might sign them? Doubtful though. The dude is barely there for his own horror effects course at the Douglas Center.

I was just pointing out why the price point is so high when whoever said they can’t see why it’s priced so high regardless of what it’s made out of.  Anything from his studio is going to cost a buttload, even with how shitty it looks. It’s like my wife fucking Louis Vutton purse. Your paying for the brand.