Art Vandelay's Pro Wrestling Ground Who Wants a PWE Wrestling Podcast

13 days ago
7/13/09
Barry_BondsMVP -

Ohhhh N Hollywood, fellow Armo? Lol, I use to do a podcast with my buddy strictly on MMA and Boxing it was fun. 

BRO!! LOL no I’m from the original Irish that lived there before the Armos escaped Glendale and ran us all to the West Valley or Burbank. I did manage a stripclub for some Armo Mob guys in No Ho though. Good times lol... Love that string cheese.  

Pops boxed and went to school with Benny the Jet, I always wanted to roll at Gokors but Judo Gene does his lessons in Armenian so never bothered.  Lots of history out here for that stuff. 

13 days ago
2/29/16

I'll call in and download.

13 days ago
1/13/10
JJitsu -
Barry_BondsMVP -

Ohhhh N Hollywood, fellow Armo? Lol, I use to do a podcast with my buddy strictly on MMA and Boxing it was fun. 

BRO!! LOL no I’m from the original Irish that lived there before the Armos escaped Glendale and ran us all to the West Valley or Burbank. I did manage a stripclub for some Armo Mob guys in No Ho though. Good times lol... Love that string cheese.  

Pops boxed and went to school with Benny the Jet, I always wanted to roll at Gokors but Judo Gene does his lessons in Armenian so never bothered.  Lots of history out here for that stuff. 

Well shit you’re now an honorary Armo in my book lol. Just talk loud and call everyone bro you’ll fit in at Gokor’s 

13 days ago
12/30/03

I'd call in and wax poetic about why the Revival should be on a Goldberg like undefeated streak 

12 days ago
12/1/11

I’d be down.