Art Vandelay's Pro Wrestling Ground Who Wants a PWE Wrestling Podcast

14 days ago
8/27/11

Passive J and RdotC are doing a podcast for the OG. It’s going ok, and the amount of butthurt on the OG is pretty glorious regarding who should be hosting. 

Wrestling podcasts are pretty popular. Anyone want to do a live wrestling podcast with me? I’m an original PWE member and a former PWE Champion/TV Champion/Tag Champion. 

I was thinking Wednesday night after Dynamite. That seems to be the most popular time around this forum. We could have a live chat and take calls. Talk about AEW, Raw, the OG. 

Who’s interested?

Edited: 14 days ago
7/13/09

Nevermind bro. Good luck 

8/27/11

7/13/09

8/27/11

14 days ago
8/27/11

I see it now. You said “someone should do a wrestling podcast.” How original. Where’d you come up with such a novel and unique idea?

14 days ago
7/13/09

right here fuckface. RdotC is quoting me and my idea. You made this thread 5 minutes later. I'd do it with you too bro just don't lie and then tell me to get fucked when you're taking someone else's idea.
7/13/09

8/27/11
JJitsu -
Charles Barkley -

I see it now. You said “someone should do a wrestling podcast.” How original. Where’d you come up with such a novel and unique idea?

Yes I NOMINATED Barry Bonds and Bear Stear for one and said I’d like a segment. I then later responded that Wrestling podcast were very popular. 

I DID NOT then come to the PWG and start a new thread as though I had an original thought without crediting the idea I had just stolen from a thread I was just posting in....You did that....after posting about being butthurt that you didn’t get to be part of the first podcast...

So you’re clearly an insane person. I posted about being butthurtt that I didn’t get to be a part of something? Where? 

If you want to be in charge of podcasts or be the host of a podcast or nominate people or have a segment or whatever, go for it dude. This is clearly something really important to you since you think you created the idea. 

Also, I’ve spoken to bear stare, and he also thinks you’re being a big baby. He said you’d get eaten in the bear kingdom for acting this way. I also spoke with Barry Bonds and he said he’s never heard of you and you suck. So... 

7/13/09

So you’re clearly an insane person. I posted about being butthurtt that I didn’t get to be a part of something? Where? 

If you want to be in charge of podcasts or be the host of a podcast or nominate people or have a segment or whatever, go for it dude. This is clearly something really important to you since you think you created the idea. 

Also, I’ve spoken to bear stare, and he also thinks you’re being a big baby. He said you’d get eaten in the bear kingdom for acting this way. I also spoke with Barry Bonds and he said he’s never heard of you and you suck. So... 

-
Charles Barkley -

Yes I NOMINATED Barry Bonds and Bear Stear for one and said I’d like a segment. I then later responded that Wrestling podcast were very popular. 

I DID NOT then come to the PWG and start a new thread as though I had an original thought without crediting the idea I had just stolen from a thread I was just posting in....You did that....after posting about being butthurt that you didn’t get to be part of the first podcast...

See You done fucked up because I was just going to Rodney Dangerfield it and say have a good one because it’s a Kinder gentler JJ for the new decade. But then you went and ran your Vanilla Midget egg sucker while I was in the middle of deleting my rant about your intellectual property theft. What Bear and Barry know is not to get in a pissing contest with a psycho you Egg suckin dog!  

14 days ago
8/27/11
JJitsu -

-
Charles Barkley -

See You done fucked up because I was just going to Rodney Dangerfield it and say have a good one because it’s a Kinder gentler JJ for the new decade. But then you went and ran your Vanilla Midget egg sucker while I was in the middle of deleting my rant about your intellectual property theft. What Bear and Barry know is not to get in a pissing contest with a psycho you Egg suckin dog!  

Let me tell you something, brother, I know how psycho you are, and the only thing I respect more than strength is psychosis. The mindset, not the luchador. 

I’ll be watching you. 

14 days ago
7/13/09

14 days ago
7/13/09
Charles Barkley -
JJitsu -

-
Charles Barkley -

Let me tell you something, brother, I know how psycho you are, and the only thing I respect more than strength is psychosis. The mindset, not the luchador. 

I’ll be watching you. 

14 days ago
8/27/11

14 days ago
1/1/01

Sofa King Wiggy podcast, IMO.

14 days ago
7/13/09

I called in to talk to you about it but they wouldn’t pick up. I still say Bearstear is great for a podcast!

8/27/11
Wiggy - Sofa King Wiggy podcast, IMO.

Let’s do it brother. Former tag team champions. 

14 days ago
8/27/11
JJitsu -

I called in to talk to you about it but they wouldn’t pick up. I still say Bearstear is great for a podcast!

They were scared. 

14 days ago
11/11/11

I dont know if I could do a podcast. My English isn't the best and I've got a thick bear accent

14 days ago
11/13/14

Haha. Everyone do a podcast!

14 days ago
8/27/11
TheBearStare -

I dont know if I could do a podcast. My English isn't the best and I've got a thick bear accent

False. We want your feedback on aew. 

13 days ago
1/1/01

People always said I have a face for radio 

13 days ago
1/13/10

Lol I’m honored guys, but I know jack shit about the indies and anything outside of the big three ( wwf/e, wcw and ecw). Most of you guys are truly knowledgeable when it comes to pro wrestling, not just those main three companies. 

13 days ago
7/13/09

Sorry I couldn’t think of the other older OGers names to nominate so just went with Barry because he makes the most threads and Bear for comedy. I just know I’m not the dude to do it because I’m more of the Cornette shit heel that does a good Andy Kaufman I’m from Hollywood schtick...totally would call in for a segment though. 

I am actually from...North Hollywood and do Brand Markrting. The PWG has/had a good amount of members at one point. That Podbean app seams pretty cool. You guys should definitely do one. I’ve actually been planning on deleting this account for a while because I procrastinate way too much with it....which is why there’s no reason for me to be upset at I wild each it guys blatant gimmick infringement. Get it going CB and Grizz. Call it ArtieV’s rasslecast or something. I wild each it all day

13 days ago
1/13/10

Ohhhh N Hollywood, fellow Armo? Lol, I use to do a podcast with my buddy strictly on MMA and Boxing it was fun.