Art Vandelay's Pro Wrestling Ground Worst wwe creative in recent years?

12 days ago
11/2/11

I know this feels like the worst wwe has been in awhile, I think personally its due to covid an no crowd so they can't just shit on the horrible ideas. The shit creative just keeps going and they have no checks and balances of the crowd.

12 days ago
11/11/11

I would think no crowd actually gives them free reign to do whatever storyline they want.

11 days ago
1/1/01

Vince has shown more than once he gives absolutely zero fucks what the crowd likes or wants (and has said as much backstage).

There are a few good things going on in WWE, but as a whole...oof. It's terrible.

Maybe the most disappointing thing is that as bad as the main roster stuff was, NXT was always a good respite from it, consistently putting on good shows, stories, booking, etc. NXT has largely gone the way of the main roster (not as bad, but on its way) in the last several months.

11 days ago
11/2/11
TheBearStare -

I would think no crowd actually gives them free reign to do whatever storyline they want.

I know I said it weird, but thats pretty m7ch what I'm saying. If they had a horrible idea before, the crowd would just give it the silence treatment an they would change it up. When everything is silent due to no crowd then free reign an horrible ideas stay longer.

11 days ago
9/22/16

Lashley/Rusev

Shorty G

Sasha having a successful title defense

Moxley in a gas mask

11 days ago
1/1/01
Retribution
11 days ago
2/29/16

Roman Reigns whole Jack and the Beanstalk promo was probably at it's height.

11 days ago
2/4/05
Wiggy -

Vince has shown more than once he gives absolutely zero fucks what the crowd likes or wants (and has said as much backstage).

There are a few good things going on in WWE, but as a whole...oof. It's terrible.

Maybe the most disappointing thing is that as bad as the main roster stuff was, NXT was always a good respite from it, consistently putting on good shows, stories, booking, etc. NXT has largely gone the way of the main roster (not as bad, but on its way) in the last several months.

Agree completely. 

A couple of years ago when you had Ciampa, Black, Gargano and Cole all in the title hunt they were putting out A+ show after A+ show. 

The Ciampa v Gargano rivalry storyline as well as their matches was as good as anything to come out of WWE in the past 10 years. 

Then somehow Vince calls them up (mid feud too) and puts them as a tag team on Raw for a few weeks and then brings them back down to NXT. Stupid. 

I think they debuted Ricochet and Black that night too and threw them in a tag team. 

No build up. Nothing. 

NXT has just gone to shit ever since they so desperately try to beat AEW in the ratings. 

Why give Keith Lee the title to have him immediately give it up?

Why turn a red hot Ricochet into a complete jobber?

Why bring up EC3 and give him ZERO storyline?

Why bring up Alistair Black for zero reason and just have him do nothing for practically two years. He could have and should have been the spiritual successor to the undertaker but no. 

Thank fuck for AEW. 

11 days ago
10/8/07
RobMcKenzie -
Wiggy -

Agree completely. 

A couple of years ago when you had Ciampa, Black, Gargano and Cole all in the title hunt they were putting out A+ show after A+ show. 

The Ciampa v Gargano rivalry storyline as well as their matches was as good as anything to come out of WWE in the past 10 years. 

Then somehow Vince calls them up (mid feud too) and puts them as a tag team on Raw for a few weeks and then brings them back down to NXT. Stupid. 

I think they debuted Ricochet and Black that night too and threw them in a tag team. 

No build up. Nothing. 

NXT has just gone to shit ever since they so desperately try to beat AEW in the ratings. 

Why bring up Alistair Black for zero reason and just have him do nothing for practically two years. He could have and should have been the spiritual successor to the undertaker but no. 

Thank fuck for AEW. 

What's crazy about Black is I read the other day he hasn't won a match since May. When he first got called up the fans were into him, I think he was even in the main event picture briefly. Now he's wearing an eye patch and is basically a jobber. I really don't get Vince sometimes.

11 days ago
2/4/05

Hunter must be going off his fucking nut after building these guys for so long and then watching Vince destroy them in a matter of weeks. 

I pray Cole and the rest of UE never get called up. 

11 days ago
1/1/01
The Destroyer88 - 
RobMcKenzie -
Wiggy -

Agree completely. 

No build up. Nothing. 

Thank fuck for AEW. 

What's crazy about Black is I read the other day he hasn't won a match since May. When he first got called up the fans were into him, I think he was even in the main event picture briefly. Now he's wearing an eye patch and is basically a jobber. I really don't get Vince sometimes.

Black was "picked" in the draft after fucking Titus O'Niel, was the second-to-last pick overall, and was the last pick for SD.

That should tell you all you need to know.

11 days ago
11/11/11

Vince has wayyy too many toys in his toy chest. If you arent part of his regular rotation it really doesn't seem to matter what you bring to the table or how hard you try. Being over is irrelevant unless you are part of his regular rotation. They really should thin out so much of their roster and it would alleviate a lot of the discontent of the talent. I think roster morale would sky rocket if people just felt like they were doing something meaningful on tv. Way too many people right now for that.

9 days ago
6/8/10

Not super recent but anyone else remember Natalya’s farting gimmick

9 days ago
10/3/16

Hunter being champ in 2002-2003 was the worst

8 days ago
11/2/11
MarcusAurelioFan -

Hunter being champ in 2002-2003 was the worst

I actually enjoy that time, I hated Hunter and was so hyped when hbk won it in the chamber for him to lose it back to hhh a month or so later

8 days ago
2/4/06
RobMcKenzie -
Wiggy -

Agree completely. 

No build up. Nothing. 

Thank fuck for AEW. 

I've always thought the weirdrst part of the NXT model was call ups just happening. They should be storyline based.