Art Vandelay's Pro Wrestling Ground WrastleMania starting to take shape

5 days ago
9/22/16
Wiggy - 

According to today's WrestleTalk video, Goldberg's appearance on SmackDown last week (even though he wasn't actually at the show) drastically spiked the ratings for that quarter-hour - like a *lot*.

So much so, in fact, that apparently, there's talk of mixing up some of the matches at Mania.

Speculation is that Goldberg could face Roman Reigns so as to get Goldberg on tv more often, continually boosting ratings and getting more sign-ups for the WWE network for Mania. (I'd actually like this because I think it'd be up in the air as to who would win.)

This leaves the Fiend needing an opponent, who could end up being John Cena, who has been said to want a legit build-up / feud leading to a match at Mania this year.

It's also now being rumored that Undertaker will face AJ...which if I'm honest, think could end up being a really good match.

Remember when Cena buried Bray both literally and figuratively in 2014? The "feud" featured Cena winning three straight PPV matches, culminating in a Last Man Standing match where Cena actually buried Bray under a couple storage trunks.

Oh, you silly WWE.
5 days ago
1/1/01
AnthonyWeiner - 
Wiggy - 

According to today's WrestleTalk video, Goldberg's appearance on SmackDown last week (even though he wasn't actually at the show) drastically spiked the ratings for that quarter-hour - like a *lot*.

So much so, in fact, that apparently, there's talk of mixing up some of the matches at Mania.

Speculation is that Goldberg could face Roman Reigns so as to get Goldberg on tv more often, continually boosting ratings and getting more sign-ups for the WWE network for Mania. (I'd actually like this because I think it'd be up in the air as to who would win.)

This leaves the Fiend needing an opponent, who could end up being John Cena, who has been said to want a legit build-up / feud leading to a match at Mania this year.

It's also now being rumored that Undertaker will face AJ...which if I'm honest, think could end up being a really good match.

Remember when Cena buried Bray both literally and figuratively in 2014? The "feud" featured Cena winning three straight PPV matches, culminating in a Last Man Standing match where Cena actually buried Bray under a couple storage trunks.

Oh, you silly WWE.

lol yeah

Maybe this could be a way to right that wrong?

I mean, I'd say there'd be no way they'd put the strap on a guy that's more actor than wrestler and only around part time, but hey - it worked for the Rock, so...

4 days ago
8/2/05

Rumour is Shayna takes the title at mania then burns to dust when someone opens a curtain

3 days ago
6/2/11

Meltzer “reported” that he knows who Cena is wrestling at WM; it’s not the Fiend, but Elias. I hope he’s fucking wrong.