4/7/14 3:37 AM
11/9/10
Bryan winning over Dave will allow Orton to claim he never lost and allow their feud continue since it's obvious Dave sucks in ring. And Orton and Bryan don't. Phone Post 3.0
4/7/14 5:30 AM
12/22/10
American Standard - One more thing again; Punk is an idiot for leaving. He was slotted to play a similar role as Bryan. I also think this was big fuck you to Punk putting Bryan over tonight. I'm sure Phillip is happy for Bryan but he has to be jealous. It could have been him. He's got to drop the whining attitude and play ball. A Bryan/Punk feud for the title would be good. H/Punk would be fantastic playing on real emotions and Austin/Punk would kick ass with a nice long buildup. Maybe Punk should rethink some things as he's snuggling up with AJ. Like taking a shower, hitting the weights and getting a clue.

Also, if Punk isn't on the road it's just a matter of time before Orton tosses her around. Or shits in her bag.
It was always meant to be bryan in the title match the only think punk changed is that bryan had to face hhh as well

Punk was scheduled to face hhh and Bryan was scheduled to be in the main event Phone Post 3.0
4/7/14 8:22 AM
5/8/13
grizz632 -
fryabusa - I am with Grizz, only Taker I even kinda enjoyed was biker Taket. Phone Post 3.0

bless your heart, have a VU for having the sack to stand with me
Biker taker was cool IMO, dead man is played out a bit. Don't have to like taker, but gotta respect him Phone Post 3.0
4/7/14 6:43 PM
11/3/02
dinobro - 
salyer36 - The muffled crowd noise really took away from the emotion of the event, imo. You could see the whole crowd going nuts but barely hear them. Definitely took away from the show.
It's another one of those WWE conspiracies to drown out unwanted crowd chants supporting Superstars that they don't favor.

This time, they interfered with the audio so that you wouldn't hear all of the Ryback chants. Phone Post 3.0

Is that true? I have a Bose home theater, and the audio didn't sound right at all. It didn't have anything to do with the connection either- it was the actual broadcast. I had it turned up pretty loud and it didn't sound right.

For instance, when Undertaker walked out of the ring, I could really hear the announcers clapping, but could barely hear the audience. One of the best parts about earlier Wrestlemanias was how cray the crowd would go.
4/7/14 6:51 PM
11/3/02
Meant to say "crazy" not "cray" like a doosh.
4/7/14 6:57 PM
5/29/11
salyer36 -
dinobro - 
salyer36 - The muffled crowd noise really took away from the emotion of the event, imo. You could see the whole crowd going nuts but barely hear them. Definitely took away from the show.
It's another one of those WWE conspiracies to drown out unwanted crowd chants supporting Superstars that they don't favor.

This time, they interfered with the audio so that you wouldn't hear all of the Ryback chants. Phone Post 3.0

Is that true? I have a Bose home theater, and the audio didn't sound right at all. It didn't have anything to do with the connection either- it was the actual broadcast. I had it turned up pretty loud and it didn't sound right.

For instance, when Undertaker walked out of the ring, I could really hear the announcers clapping, but could barely hear the audience. One of the best parts about earlier Wrestlemanias was how cray the crowd would go.
I attribute it to being in a large stadium and not like the ones they are in for Raw. Place had 75,000 people but place really isn't built to Harvey great acoustics for chants and other things. Phone Post 3.0
4/7/14 7:01 PM
11/3/02
I was expecting cray pop in the stadium, like the Pontiac Silverdome for WM 3. That does make sense though.
4/8/14 3:09 PM
6/28/12
Watched the entire show yesterday, man that was a crazy event. I really enjoyed it wished I could have watched it live but oh well.

Overall great card, taker losing made for some great Gifs.
Cena x Wyatt could have been great but damn Cena is just boring to watch...

Also lol at Orton landing on the monitor, damnit Boo-Tista you goof!