Invalid thread page
3/30/15 11:28 PM
5/24/13
I avoided spoilers all night and downloaded it this morning. I was watching it this afternoon and my wife came in just before the main event. About five minutes in she said, "I thought this was supposed to be fake?" That was after Lesnar clotheslined Reigns off the face of the planet.

She was horrified. A few more suplexes, superman punches, and F-5's later she though she was watching a deathmatch. When Rollins came in and hit the two curb stomps she yelled "REALLY!" and thought Lesnar was dead.

WWE fooled a mark for the first time in a decade.

*golf claps*
3/31/15 4:14 PM
11/9/10
Anyone who didn't see Seth Rollins cashing in from the moment Reigns got booed out of the arena at the Rumble was blind. Phone Post 3.0
3/31/15 7:40 PM
10/1/05
VinegarStrokes - Anyone who didn't see Seth Rollins cashing in from the moment Reigns got booed out of the arena at the Rumble was blind. Phone Post 3.0
Yes but the way they did it was actually brilliant. Brock gets cheated and is on the loose. Seth is on the run with Brock and reigns after him. Phone Post 3.0
4/1/15 7:53 AM
11/19/09
The sting/hhh match was fun. Was more of an old school style match which I enjoyed. Sting looked like he can still go. Same for trip. People bitching about the nwo/dx angle at the end shouldn't be as far as im concerned. I freaking loved it. Thought I was back in 97/98. Also cool seeing scott hall take a big bump. That was the most pumped ive been since goldust/rhodes beat the shield for the tag titles (I marked for that).

Cena/rusev was predictable but good.

The ic ladder match was awesome.....that powerbomb luke harper hit on ambrose was brutal. Lot of good spots in the match. I had no clue who was going to win.

The diva match was alright. Pretty cool finish

Bray didn't look strong in that match but it seems that is kind of what they were going for. It was an okay match.

The main event was rough as fuck. Lesnar and reigns beat the hell out of each other. The ending was great. I expected rollins to cash in. Just not how he did.

The entrances were all awesome. Triple h's was kinda cheesy but still cool......I enjoyed wrestlemania a lot more than I expected. Excellent show. Everyone brought their A game
4/1/15 8:44 AM
3/12/14
"About five minutes in she said, "I thought this was supposed to be fake?" That was after Lesnar clotheslined Reigns off the face of the planet."

The clothesline he gave to Seth Monday night looked like he hit him with a pillow when compared to the Reigns one Phone Post 3.0