3/30/15 3:10 PM
1/1/01
ChaosOverkill -
krs82 - 
cool hand Ed - 
ChaosOverkill - 

The HHH -Sting match was by far the biggest turd and really only, besides burying Bray which was predictable, of the night and was a clear Vince and HHH ego show to revive a grudge from a moment that happened 14 years ago. Lapsed fan is going off about it right now lol

-Shawn is friends with Hall and Nash

-They were all in a promo with HHH two months ago

-Hogan was in Hulkamania gear last week

-Nash was inducted into the WWE HOF last night why would any of these guy care about defending WCW 14 years later?

Such a Vince self-fellating moment. Whether you like Sting or not, the match could have been just booked less retarded and with complete fail logic. We get it Vince you will never get over being offended WCW beat you for a little while on Monday Night.

I actually think this is spot on, except for the comment about the Bray bury.

I think Bray looks at it differently than we do. He can always look back and say he had a good match with The Undertaker at Wrestlemania. A loss to The Undertaker doesn't hurt him.

But, as stated above, you nailed the Sting/HH/Vince/WCW thing, in my opinion.

Agreed, spot on except the bray part

With taker you have to remember he comes from a time of kayfabe and his entire gimmick at this point is that he is a God at wrestlemania.
A loss but a good showing to Taker at mania in no way hurts bray.
I will admit that I don't know where bray goes from here though. I'm trying to think and I can't come up with anyone for him to fued with, interested to find out tonight

Agree and the last line is why I think Taker vs Sting was the best situation for all of this.

Short term stay vs Short term stay legends match with two auras that people have wanted to promo against each other for two decades,  and have Bray in the first major event of a slow burn story with someone.

To PhillyFan you and I don't gave to agree for you to have enjoyed the event and for me to have enjoyed it with an asterisk. When you grow up you'll learn that people can think what they please and raging over it is on you.

Sting being used badly, taints the moment. You don't care? Great, thank the universe I'm not you and this is a free to use internet site with a discussion that isn't written to follow your desires.

If what they did, prevents Taker vs Sting (A better WM moment than Sting vs HHH and Bray vs Taker combined by about 1000 percent), then they threw away a 15 year + building showdown people have been clamoring for, so HHH and Vince could have their 300th victory lap about beating WCW with insanely badly written logic. Gay. They wasted Sting's pop on a victory lap job. Classic Vince.

Just to reiterate, i agree with this 100%. I would much rather have seen Taker/Sting than what we got. Phone Post 3.0
Edited: 3/30/15 3:17 PM
3/2/11
cool hand Ed - 
ChaosOverkill -
krs82 - 
cool hand Ed - 
ChaosOverkill - 

The HHH -Sting match was by far the biggest turd and really only, besides burying Bray which was predictable, of the night and was a clear Vince and HHH ego show to revive a grudge from a moment that happened 14 years ago. Lapsed fan is going off about it right now lol

-Shawn is friends with Hall and Nash

-They were all in a promo with HHH two months ago

-Hogan was in Hulkamania gear last week

-Nash was inducted into the WWE HOF last night why would any of these guy care about defending WCW 14 years later?

Such a Vince self-fellating moment. Whether you like Sting or not, the match could have been just booked less retarded and with complete fail logic. We get it Vince you will never get over being offended WCW beat you for a little while on Monday Night.

I actually think this is spot on, except for the comment about the Bray bury.

I think Bray looks at it differently than we do. He can always look back and say he had a good match with The Undertaker at Wrestlemania. A loss to The Undertaker doesn't hurt him.

But, as stated above, you nailed the Sting/HH/Vince/WCW thing, in my opinion.

Agreed, spot on except the bray part

With taker you have to remember he comes from a time of kayfabe and his entire gimmick at this point is that he is a God at wrestlemania.
A loss but a good showing to Taker at mania in no way hurts bray.
I will admit that I don't know where bray goes from here though. I'm trying to think and I can't come up with anyone for him to fued with, interested to find out tonight

Agree and the last line is why I think Taker vs Sting was the best situation for all of this.

Short term stay vs Short term stay legends match with two auras that people have wanted to promo against each other for two decades,  and have Bray in the first major event of a slow burn story with someone.

To PhillyFan you and I don't gave to agree for you to have enjoyed the event and for me to have enjoyed it with an asterisk. When you grow up you'll learn that people can think what they please and raging over it is on you.

Sting being used badly, taints the moment. You don't care? Great, thank the universe I'm not you and this is a free to use internet site with a discussion that isn't written to follow your desires.

If what they did, prevents Taker vs Sting (A better WM moment than Sting vs HHH and Bray vs Taker combined by about 1000 percent), then they threw away a 15 year + building showdown people have been clamoring for, so HHH and Vince could have their 300th victory lap about beating WCW with insanely badly written logic. Gay. They wasted Sting's pop on a victory lap job. Classic Vince.

Just to reiterate, i agree with this 100%. I would much rather have seen Taker/Sting than what we got. Phone Post 3.0

yup, no worries, I was just clarifying my intended solution rather than just an open ended complaint.

3/30/15 3:21 PM
3/10/03
Okay, Vince. You win. I haven't watched WWE since around the Rock N Sock Connection...but I love Brock Lesnar, and watching him beat the shit out of Rollins was entertaining as fuck. Now I want to know what happens.

So I'll tune into RAW tonight. Impress me.

Also, does the Rock still get the biggest pops ever? I don't blame the WWE for bringing him back all the time, dude is a gold mine Phone Post 3.0
3/30/15 4:10 PM
11/9/10
Gino_Corona - Why is the Sting vs Triple H match this early on the card? Phone Post 3.0
Because it should have been the opening match because it was totally irrelevant. Phone Post 3.0
3/30/15 4:24 PM
11/30/13
Great, great event, but they definitely fucked up in a couple places with outcomes. Can't wait for Raw tonight to see how things play out.
3/30/15 4:43 PM
1/1/01
If at the beginning of the year someone said "Big Show, Randy Orton, HHH, Undertaker, and John Cena are all going to win at Wrestlemania", most internet fans would have threatened to boycott (they wouldn't have, but they would have said so).

3/30/15 4:56 PM
11/30/13
RKing85 - If at the beginning of the year someone said "Big Show, Randy Orton, HHH, Undertaker, and John Cena are all going to win at Wrestlemania", most internet fans would have threatened to boycott (they wouldn't have, but they would have said so).

Why would anyone watch something they already know the outcome of?
3/30/15 6:10 PM
1/13/10

wow, never expected the thread to reach 50+ pages, now that's been almost a day, how was WM?

3/30/15 6:44 PM
11/30/13
Barry_BondsMVP - 

wow, never expected the thread to reach 50+ pages, now that's been almost a day, how was WM?

Don't know if this makes sense, but although it wasn't everything I hoped for, it was much better than I expected.
3/30/15 6:57 PM
11/12/07
I thought the action was great and all the matches were well executed. The only downer was HHH going over sting, but if that was to be his last match I figured it would happen

Some of those shots Roman took were brutal. When brock smacked the crap out of him a couple times I couldn't help but wonder if the lights went out for a split second, he hit him that hard Phone Post 3.0
Edited: 3/30/15 9:44 PM
3/2/11

wrong thread lol

Edited: 3/30/15 11:13 PM
3/2/11

Lol what a terrible Raw follow up in the 3rd hour.

Edited: 3/30/15 11:22 PM
3/2/11

dbl

3/30/15 11:28 PM
5/24/13
I avoided spoilers all night and downloaded it this morning. I was watching it this afternoon and my wife came in just before the main event. About five minutes in she said, "I thought this was supposed to be fake?" That was after Lesnar clotheslined Reigns off the face of the planet.

She was horrified. A few more suplexes, superman punches, and F-5's later she though she was watching a deathmatch. When Rollins came in and hit the two curb stomps she yelled "REALLY!" and thought Lesnar was dead.

WWE fooled a mark for the first time in a decade.

*golf claps*
3/31/15 4:14 PM
11/9/10
Anyone who didn't see Seth Rollins cashing in from the moment Reigns got booed out of the arena at the Rumble was blind. Phone Post 3.0
3/31/15 7:40 PM
10/1/05
VinegarStrokes - Anyone who didn't see Seth Rollins cashing in from the moment Reigns got booed out of the arena at the Rumble was blind. Phone Post 3.0
Yes but the way they did it was actually brilliant. Brock gets cheated and is on the loose. Seth is on the run with Brock and reigns after him. Phone Post 3.0
4/1/15 7:53 AM
11/19/09
The sting/hhh match was fun. Was more of an old school style match which I enjoyed. Sting looked like he can still go. Same for trip. People bitching about the nwo/dx angle at the end shouldn't be as far as im concerned. I freaking loved it. Thought I was back in 97/98. Also cool seeing scott hall take a big bump. That was the most pumped ive been since goldust/rhodes beat the shield for the tag titles (I marked for that).

Cena/rusev was predictable but good.

The ic ladder match was awesome.....that powerbomb luke harper hit on ambrose was brutal. Lot of good spots in the match. I had no clue who was going to win.

The diva match was alright. Pretty cool finish

Bray didn't look strong in that match but it seems that is kind of what they were going for. It was an okay match.

The main event was rough as fuck. Lesnar and reigns beat the hell out of each other. The ending was great. I expected rollins to cash in. Just not how he did.

The entrances were all awesome. Triple h's was kinda cheesy but still cool......I enjoyed wrestlemania a lot more than I expected. Excellent show. Everyone brought their A game
4/1/15 8:44 AM
3/12/14
"About five minutes in she said, "I thought this was supposed to be fake?" That was after Lesnar clotheslined Reigns off the face of the planet."

The clothesline he gave to Seth Monday night looked like he hit him with a pillow when compared to the Reigns one Phone Post 3.0