Art Vandelay's Pro Wrestling Ground Wrestling podcasts you listen to.

25 days ago
8/19/03

I've listened to Cornette's Drive Thru for a while, but have expanded into two other podcasts that I think are extremely underrated - Tony Schiavone's and JR's.  I'll probably check out Bischoff's as well soon.  Schiavone and JR both have the same co host, Conrad Thompson, who I think does an excellent job with his own knowledge and great questions, which stimulate good discussion.  Even if you did not follow the business back then, Conrad paints a great verbal picture of where the companies, talents, business, and dynamics were at the particular time in question, and uses Meltzer's WON as a loose background.

It's good stuff. 

25 days ago
3/31/14

The wrestlers review is my new favourite 

they give no fucks an are hilarious..to me

25 days ago
1/1/01

Talk N Shop 

Jericho 

several others but only whenbthe topic interests me

25 days ago
9/24/18
Lapsed fan (mainly older ones)
Something to Wrestle
Grilling JR
Occasionally WOR
25 days ago
11/11/11

The conrad universe. Mainly something to wrestle and jim ross.

I think ross's show has sort of replaced something to wrestle as the show with the most "truth "about the backstage happenings. I still prefer prichard's show but he was always a schiester(in the most entertaining way possible) and hes become even more schiester-ish since rejoining the wwf.  Ross is old, grumpy, and a little bitter so he doesnt give a fuck and will bad mouth whoever as long as its true.

I also check out cornette's show and will occassionally hear jericho depending on the guest. Something to wrestle is the only podcast I listen to every single episode. Its very clear prichard is tired

25 days ago
1/1/01

Chris Van Vliet's interviews are the only thing along these lines I consumer semi-regularly.

25 days ago
11/11/11
Wiggy -

Chris Van Vliet's interviews are the only thing along these lines I consumer semi-regularly.

They are excellent. All his female guests probably fall in love with him.

25 days ago
11/24/10

Controversial Wrestling Shoots for sure. Check their channel out on youtube.

25 days ago
3/8/04
Bukkaked by Bombers -

I started binging them.  I listened to them too fast though.  Their political bullshit just got to be too much for me.  I can't stand listening to them now.  If I took my time, I would probably still listen.

25 days ago
1/1/01
TheBearStare - 
Wiggy -

They are excellent. All his female guests probably fall in love with him.

hahaha I'd not thought of that, but you're right.

His interviews really *are* good, though - he seems to be really good at bringing out the best in the people he talks to. And it's not just the people who are easy conversationalists, either. You could tell he had to put some real work in with both Vampiro and Austin Aries to keep things on track, keep them going, etc. At the same time, it seems like the people who talk to him genuinely enjoy talking to him, too.

Plus, you can tell he's also a huge fanboy and (at least seemingly) loves the shit out of what he does.

25 days ago
4/5/02
Something to wrestle has sucked for a while. I like the chemistry between Bruce and Conrad, but Bruce is whitewashing everything. It's so boring, I rarely listen now.
24 days ago
8/19/03
TheBearStare -

The conrad universe. Mainly something to wrestle and jim ross.

I think ross's show has sort of replaced something to wrestle as the show with the most "truth "about the backstage happenings. I still prefer prichard's show but he was always a schiester(in the most entertaining way possible) and hes become even more schiester-ish since rejoining the wwf.  Ross is old, grumpy, and a little bitter so he doesnt give a fuck and will bad mouth whoever as long as its true.

I also check out cornette's show and will occassionally hear jericho depending on the guest. Something to wrestle is the only podcast I listen to every single episode. Its very clear prichard is tired

This is what I like, too.  Between Schiavone and JR, and maybe Bischoff, too, you are are getting the inside scoop from high-up people within those organizations.  Schiavone was actually a lot more involved in WCW's operations (especially late 80s and early 90s) than I ever knew he was, even to the point where he was one of the people along with Bischoff and one other person whom I can't remember, to actually take over as president of WCW.

It's good shit. 

24 days ago
7/8/02

Pete Sechelowski’s Wrestleplace

But I’ll check out some of these other ones.

24 days ago
4/10/11
MrColdCock -

Pete Sechelowski’s Wrestleplace

But I’ll check out some of these other ones.

He does the best lists 

24 days ago
9/24/18
TLM378 - Something to wrestle has sucked for a while. I like the chemistry between Bruce and Conrad, but Bruce is whitewashing everything. It's so boring, I rarely listen now.

Yeah pretty much since he went back to WWE. I mainly listen to old ones when they were awesome and occasionally will listen to new ones if i'm interested in the topic they're covering.

24 days ago
4/22/07

I listen to the Ask Arn Anything episodes, all the other Conrad shows depending on topics. 

Talkn Shop

Used to listen to Cornettes drive thru but kind of tired of his politics bleeding in. I never listened to the experience because of that. 

24 days ago
3/31/14
ShanTheMan -

I listen to the Ask Arn Anything episodes, all the other Conrad shows depending on topics. 

Talkn Shop

Used to listen to Cornettes drive thru but kind of tired of his politics bleeding in. I never listened to the experience because of that. 

You need to check out wrestler review, I recon you will love it

24 days ago
3/31/14
jju -
Bukkaked by Bombers -

I started binging them.  I listened to them too fast though.  Their political bullshit just got to be too much for me.  I can't stand listening to them now.  If I took my time, I would probably still listen.

I just block out any political talk, shit is funny as fuck, especially the Virgil episode 

24 days ago
4/25/11

Konnan

I listen to Cornette and WON clips on YouTube when they pop up

24 days ago
1/8/04

Stone Cold is a good story teller. He explains things well too.

24 days ago
11/11/11
Siciliano di Brooklyn -

Stone Cold is a good story teller. He explains things well too.

He's great and gets all zoned in on the stories. However it's often repeat episodes

23 days ago
7/13/09

Konan and Disco. Oldschool get off my lawn view of the biz

Cornnette..but I usually put it in to fall asleep to because it’s just him cussing about the planet so puts you out eventually. Dude has turrets or some shit. 

Conrad and his friends are good depending on the topic. The one he did recently with JR talking about how great Cornette was is a good one since you would expect him to bury the guy after all the things he’s said. First stuff with Flair and Prichard was great too. 

Jericho depending on guest or subject.. The one he just did with the Talking Shop guys doing toothless Stone Cold is great. 

Talkin shop. 

observer stuff and wrestletalk on YouTube 

18 days ago
1/1/01

In!

I have not watched wrestling in two decades besides a few Wrestlemania matches and I still love hearing all the road stories and behind the scenes stuff from the guys from the 70's/80's/90's!

18 days ago
11/11/11
BJ Penn Forever -

In!

I have not watched wrestling in two decades besides a few Wrestlemania matches and I still love hearing all the road stories and behind the scenes stuff from the guys from the 70's/80's/90's!

Listen to something to wrestle with Bruce prichard and start from episode 1

18 days ago
8/14/12

Everything 100