Art Vandelay's Pro Wrestling Ground Wrestling's Mount Rushmore?

12 days ago
5/1/14

Hogan 

Flair

Austin 

Cena

12 days ago
1/8/04
Thrill Hammer - 

Hogan 

Flair

Austin 

Cena

You think Cena is more deserving than Bruno?
12 days ago
5/1/14
Siciliano di Brooklyn -
Thrill Hammer - 

Hogan 

Flair

Austin 

Cena

I think just based on the influence he had on a new generation of wwe fans. At the time Cena exploded, WWE was kind of in a standstill IMO. I feel like he revived the WWE and wrestling in general.

Granted, my choices are a little biased as they are basically all WWE picks. Bruno is incredible and could be up there as well.

12 days ago
1/18/03
Thrill Hammer -
Siciliano di Brooklyn -
Thrill Hammer - 

Hogan 

Flair

Austin 

Cena

I think just based on the influence he had on a new generation of wwe fans. At the time Cena exploded, WWE was kind of in a standstill IMO. I feel like he revived the WWE and wrestling in general.

Granted, my choices are a little biased as they are basically all WWE picks. Bruno is incredible and could be up there as well.

Is this really true though?  I can only speak anecdotaly, but when prior to Austin's run I could count the amount of adult wrestling fans on one hand.  When Austin's run started, fanbase seemed to explode.  We went from just my buddy and I going to watch shows to a good 10 guys.

Edited: 12 days ago
11/11/11

Austin definitely not just reinvigorated the business but took it to a height it hadnt seen before

Devils adovcate. Hogan gets one spot. Hollywood hogan gets another

12 days ago
6/22/12
TheBearStare -

Austin definitely not just reinvigorated the business but took it to a height it hadnt seen before

Devils adovcate. Hogan gets one spot. Hollywood hogan gets another

Stone Cold took wrestling to the highest peak it has ever reached, that man was like a surrogate father i only got to see on monday nights

12 days ago
5/1/14
JLK -
Thrill Hammer -
Siciliano di Brooklyn -
Thrill Hammer - 

Hogan 

Flair

Austin 

Cena

Is this really true though?  I can only speak anecdotaly, but when prior to Austin's run I could count the amount of adult wrestling fans on one hand.  When Austin's run started, fanbase seemed to explode.  We went from just my buddy and I going to watch shows to a good 10 guys.

Once the attitude era ended it was a very stale product. Chain Gang Cena kept around some of the older crowd. But whe  he became Super Cena it brought in a new age. I could be completely wrong though.

12 days ago
11/11/11

Cena did nothing more than provide maintenance and stability. Job extremely well done and something for sure to be proud of. That doesn't make him pivotal to the business from a Rushmore perspective. Essentially a bret Hart or Shawn michaels role but significantly longer.

12 days ago
5/1/14
TheBearStare -

Cena did nothing more than provide maintenance and stability. Job extremely well done and something for sure to be proud of. That doesn't make him pivotal to the business from a Rushmore perspective. Essentially a bret Hart or Shawn michaels role but significantly longer.

For a bear you sure know a lot about wrestling. Your point is valid.

12 days ago
1/8/04
TheBearStare - 

I don't afree Cena was that much bigger than Bret and Shawn, just longer.
12 days ago
7/13/09
Thrill Hammer -
TheBearStare -

12 days ago
11/11/11
JJitsu -
Thrill Hammer -
TheBearStare -

Excellent post. Believe me if I had my way at least 3 spots would be occupied by well deserved bears. You guys would be shocked if you knew terrible Ted's drawing ability in the wilderness