29 days ago
7/12/12

https://twitter.com/RusevBUL/status/1195716918696665088

29 days ago
8/14/12
HorseMeat4200 -

It happend to Chris Cannido with Sunny and Farooq. Also known as the Mark Mero treatment.

Sunny was actually fucking around thought 

16 days ago
8/20/15
AnthonyWeiner -
TheBearStare - 

I dont understand why they agree to do it when its so obvious he is being buried and I dont imagine its good for their relationship or bank account.

If he refuses they can send him home and extend his contract (again). If you want out, you've got to do what you've got to do. Mike Kanellis requested his release, they had his wife fuck Rusev. Rusev requested his release, they have his wife fucking Lashley.

Vince is such a piece of shit.

I don't think they can send you home and extend the contract. I think they can only do that if you have to have time off due to injury, person problems, etc.

16 days ago
8/19/03

One thing guys are starting to have going for them at least is that "being buried" is a relative term.  People would actually have to give a fuck about WWE to make a burial effective.   Rusev is very clearly one of the guys who the fans have supported for years and wanted to see in a better role, but WWE felt different.   Rusev could leave tomorrow and go elsewhere and kill it.   He just needs to keep it together, keep it professional,  and get out when he has a chance.   Two or three years will raise his value substantially and then he can come back into a better position. 

Edited: 15 days ago
10/3/16
WaltJ -

One thing guys are starting to have going for them at least is that "being buried" is a relative term.  People would actually have to give a fuck about WWE to make a burial effective.   Rusev is very clearly one of the guys who the fans have supported for years and wanted to see in a better role, but WWE felt different.   Rusev could leave tomorrow and go elsewhere and kill it.   He just needs to keep it together, keep it professional,  and get out when he has a chance.   Two or three years will raise his value substantially and then he can come back into a better position. 

His wife already re-signed with the company.

It's kind of funny. Lots of guys have leverage in their contract bargaining right now - cause they don't want AEW getting anybody - but Rusev probably doesn't. Who wants to leave a piece of ass like his wife on the road alone? The company wants to ruin their marriage for sure, and he will begrugingly resign to still be with her. 

I mean Dean went to AEW, and remember how WWE did that weird angle where Bobby said he'd take of Renee while Dean was gone? They're a psychologically manipulative company. This whole angle is a product of Vince McMahon and he is fucking with Rusev so bad.

But hey, whatever they're making this year is more than a lot of us will make in several years. Can't feel too sorry for them.. but Rusev needs to put a baby in her or something.

15 days ago
12/28/12

Yeah, Rusev is definitely resigning.

14 days ago
7/13/09
evh -

Yeah, Rusev is definitely resigning.

Yeah you’re definitely a puddle of feltchspit

7 days ago
9/24/18

Lana/Rusev divorce segment set for RAW 

I love this storyline