22 days ago
1/13/10

Hell In A Cell 2019 was a night in The Fiend’s career which a lot of fans won’t forget. It was a night where The Fiend gimmick was almost destroyed.

According to The Dirty Sheets, Bray Wyatt openly talks about how Hell In A Cell 2019 was the worst night of his career backstage in WWE.

Despite winning the Universal Championship at Crown Jewel, Wyatt continues to be frustrated with the direction of his character on WWE programming, as he feels that WWE Officials don’t fully understand it.

Wyatt has worked very hard on his new character and is very vocal about his displeasure.

While Wyatt is current planned to main event WrestleMania 36, there’s always a doubt about when the plans will change and how his character could be ruined because of bad creative (similar to his Wyatt Family days).

22 days ago
9/24/18

Like I said in another thread, it will be a fucking miracle if he’s still over by Mania 

22 days ago
1/1/01
I can say with 100% percent confidence that the Fiend will not be main eventing Wrestlemania (as in the last match on the card)
22 days ago
8/20/15
RKing85 - I can say with 100% percent confidence that the Fiend will not be main eventing Wrestlemania (as in the last match on the card)

Youre probably 100%. This shit with WWE acting like the main event isnt the last match is ridiculous. Why stay then if you are attending live?

The Royal Rumble winner vs Champion should always main event mania imo. They can't seem to make it special anymore though.

22 days ago
7/13/09

Yeah don’t care to see Roman Reigns vs Black Scorpion Wyatt as the last match on WM either. Probably be Cain Vs Brock.

18 days ago
12/30/03

If The Fiend is wrestling at every PPV leading to Wrestlemania, I could see fans turning on it. I still think the move is for Aleister Black to call him out and they have some gimmicked falls count anywhere scenario. 

18 days ago
1/18/03
I don't really watch wrestling anymore, but do read this forum and watch shoot videos. From what I see, there is zero point in developing a character in WWE as they will fuck it up.
Edited: 18 days ago
8/19/03
JLK - I don't really watch wrestling anymore, but do read this forum and watch shoot videos. From what I see, there is zero point in developing a character in WWE as they will fuck it up.

There really is no point.   For years, before the Fiend thing was even a thought,  almost everyone agreed that Wyatt had the "it" factor and could be a top guy for their company, and for years, they just constantly buried him with shitty booking, pointless feuds, and no direction whatsoever. 

The harder he pushed the character and the more creative he became,  the worst they punished him,  because they just had to ram home the point that Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns were the chosen ones whether the fans or anyone else liked it or not.  That's not a shot at either of those two guys, it's a shot at WWE's shitty leadership, who believes that in order to push one or two guys you need to bury everyone else on the roster.  It's what they've been doing for 15 years, now.  What exacerbates that problem is the fact that everyone's a "superstar".  Everyone is not a superstar.   That line of thinking is 100% counterintuitive to how the wrestling business works.  To go back to my comment about burying people, you have to have the RIGHT people to bury. Jobbers.  No one is really a jobbers, by definition in WWE.  Even guys like Heath Slater and Zach Ryder have gimmicks, and promos, and finishers.  Those guys shouldn't have any of that shit.  Their job should be to show up, not outshine the opponent, and get beat up.  But alas, they have catchphrases,  spots, finishers, and all the other good stuff, because they're "superstars".   Just not superstars on the level of the top guys.  Or anyone, for that matter.  They're jobbers that no one takes seriously.   So when one of them clean beats guys like Wyatt, or even gets booked into a feud with him, that makes him look like.....shit.

I do sincerely that AEW continues to be a thing and continues to take market share.  I've read a ton of reports that say that WWE is absolutely overflowing with talent over the three brands, but they are booked under the dirt.  Many of these talents have been guys who many would least expect. 

I'm hopeful that this all comes to fruition. 

18 days ago
8/2/05

The Question mark better be in the rumble

18 days ago
1/1/01
Apparently, there's a fan theory going around that whoever faces the Fiend ends up changing roles...like it changes them.

Finn was a face, faced the Fiend, came back & went heel.

Seth got pushed to the limit, lost the belt, & ended up going heel.

We'll see what happens with Daniel Bryan.
17 days ago
1/13/10
Wiggy - Apparently, there's a fan theory going around that whoever faces the Fiend ends up changing roles...like it changes them.

Not a bad idea 

16 days ago
8/20/15
Wiggy - Apparently, there's a fan theory going around that whoever faces the Fiend ends up changing roles...like it changes them.

Its a cool theory, but does anyone think WWE could actually think of and pull off that type of story?