Art Vandelay's Pro Wrestling Ground Yokozuna and Mr. Fuji- GOAT heel pair

20 days ago
1/1/01

When you talk managers and wrestlers together as a pair. Yokozuna and Fuji were one of the GOAT heel pairs.

20 days ago
1/1/01

For sure Yokozuna and the Undertaker had two of the best gimmicks of the 90's and they both were both some of the GOAT wrestler-manager teams ever. Its cool all that got thrown together.

20 days ago
1/1/01

From their gimmicks, to their managers, to their finishing moves, to their feuds with Hogan, Hart, etc... Undertaker and Yokozuna were at the top of the "must see" wrestlers of the 90s.

20 days ago
1/1/01

Sad, Yokozuna made his WWF debut at like 350 lbs-400 lbs by the looks of it and was a reported 804 lbs when WWF took him off the road due to health concerns.

I just looked at their family tree, the Anao'i family is the Gracie family of pro wrestling.

20 days ago
1/1/01

I agree and will throw salt in the eyes of anyone who disagrees.

20 days ago
1/1/01

20 days ago
1/1/01

20 days ago
1/1/01

20 days ago
2/29/16

20 days ago
2/29/16

20 days ago
1/1/01
Mandible_Claw -

I quote Gorilla Monsoon... "please... give me a break".

20 days ago
1/1/01
Mandible_Claw -

One of the GOATS for sure but Andre was in bad shape by then.

Bobby is the GOAT manager though.

20 days ago
3/7/05
Heenan and Mr Perfect, Heenan and Andre, Heenan and Harley, Heenan and Rick Rude, Heenan and Ric Flair, Heenan and Bundy, Heenan and Bockwinkel, Heenan and Patera, Heenan and Studd

I am seeing a pattern here on these great manager/wrestler heel duos...
20 days ago
1/1/01
BigWilliam - Heenan and Mr Perfect, Heenan and Andre, Heenan and Harley, Heenan and Rick Rude, Heenan and Ric Flair, Heenan and Bundy, Heenan and Bockwinkel, Heenan and Patera, Heenan and Studd

For sure Heenan and Perfect/Andre/Rude/Flair is up there tied with Yokozuna/Fuji to me but its not better and I'm saying that with Heenan and Piper as my favorite two people in the history of pro wrestling.

20 days ago
3/7/05
BJ Penn Forever - 
BigWilliam - Heenan and Mr Perfect, Heenan and Andre, Heenan and Harley, Heenan and Rick Rude, Heenan and Ric Flair, Heenan and Bundy, Heenan and Bockwinkel, Heenan and Patera, Heenan and Studd

For sure Heenan and Perfect/Andre/Rude/Flair is up there tied with Yokozuna/Fuji to me but its not better and I'm saying that with Heenan and Piper as my favorite two people in the history of pro wrestling.

I am a huge Heenan mark, as if that was not obvious. So I cannot rank any manager above him, I just can't.
20 days ago
1/1/01
BigWilliam -
BJ Penn Forever - 

I am a huge Heenan mark, as if that was not obvious. So I cannot rank any manager above him, I just can't.

I'm a Heenan mark too and thats why I said Fuji and Yokozuna were one of the best pairs but I would never rank them above Heenan and his guys and if I stop and think about it more... I'd have to say Fuji and Yokozuna are #2 to Bobby and Perfect/Flair/Andre etc...

20 days ago
3/7/05
BJ Penn Forever - 
BigWilliam -
BJ Penn Forever - 

I'm a Heenan mark too and thats why I said Fuji and Yokozuna were one of the best pairs but I would never rank them above Heenan and his guys and if I stop and think about it more... I'd have to say Fuji and Yokozuna are #2 to Bobby and Perfect/Flair/Andre etc...

If I had to pick my two favorite Heenan pairings I think it would be Heenan/Perfect and Heenan/Rude.
20 days ago
9/24/18

My yokozuna number 1!!

18 days ago
7/8/02

I think Yokozuna is still my favourite big man. Dude could move and had a really impressive set of moves.

18 days ago
1/8/04
Perfect/Heenan
16 days ago
1/14/12

Bobby and Mr Perfect for me in fact Bobby and anyone.

13 days ago
1/1/01
Mr. Fuji: "Legion of Doom... You have VERY nice ears... WE PULL THEM OFF!!!"
11 days ago
3/26/02
Dynamite said people were afraid of Fuji in his book; don't remember him saying why, though.