5 days ago
1/1/01
Why is Dolph Ziglar getting another push on Raw? I don't get it!

The guy should have been sacked years ago. Its like DX had an orgy and 9 months later he popped up!

He uses the Famouser, stolen from Billy Gunn, The super kick, taken from Shaun Michaels, and he wears a cheesy sleeveless Denim jacket like HHH used to! All he needs now is to start singing his own entrance like the Road Dog!

Can the talentless arsehole.
5 days ago
11/11/11

This won't amount to anything

Edited: 4 days ago
12/10/08

4 days ago
3/10/03
beev - Why is Dolph Ziglar getting another push on Raw? I don't get it!

The guy should have been sacked years ago. Its like DX had an orgy and 9 months later he popped up!

He uses the Famouser, stolen from Billy Gunn, The super kick, taken from Shaun Michaels, and he wears a cheesy sleeveless Denim jacket like HHH used to! All he needs now is to start singing his own entrance like the Road Dog!

Two reasons:  One,  to put over Drew McIntyre when the time is right, and to get Seth Rollins back involved in the Main Event. 

4 days ago
12/14/00
I've always been a Dolph fan, but this pairing with Galloway doesn't make sense to me. They should be going around stealing guys' girlfriends and making the Divas look like the whores they are.

If not, make a shooter stable with Dolph, Lashley, American Alpha. Have Kurt turn heel and use them as his attack dogs then winning all the belts.
3 days ago
8/2/05
Sincognito -
beev - Why is Dolph Ziglar getting another push on Raw? I don't get it!

Two reasons:  One,  to put over Drew McIntyre when the time is right, and to get Seth Rollins back involved in the Main Event. 

This. Its a good way to get him over but more importantly get the new talent a big push when they turn on each other.

3 days ago
11/6/06

I dont mind him with Drew right now. And it's not even close to the furthest thing going on in the wwe right now 

3 days ago
1/1/01

"If not, make a shooter stable with Dolph, Lashley, American Alpha. Have Kurt turn heel and use them as his attack dogs then winning all the belts."

I like this.  

This would actually be a great way to get the belt off Brock.  Have Dolph interfere in the match with Brock vs *whomever they're gonna put the belt on* to cost him the win and the belt.  The winner bails and Brock is about to go ape shit on Dolph when Lashley comes out.  They put a double-team beat down on Brock, when Kurt comes out on the mic, telling them to stop.  

Brock rolls out of the ring while Kurt jaws on the mic in the ring to Dolph and Lashley while the announcers try to figure out why Dolph & Lashley are teaming up.  Dolph and Lashley look like they're about to take out Kurt when Jason Jordan comes down to get between Kurt & Dolph/Lashley to save his old man.  Jordan gets on the mic and inadvertently says something about "American Alpha" and Gable comes down to the ring to get in Jordan's face.

Shelton Benjamin walks down the ramp eyeballing Gable and Jordan as he knows they have history and is now Gable's partner.  But he's also an old roommate of Brock at Minnesota.  When he gets to the ring, instead of climbing in, he walks around to check on Brock as the announcers recap their collegiate history.  He helps up Brock, then when Brock least expects it, Shelton tosses him into the ring where everyone gets in on the beatdown.

They spend the next few minutes beating him down and hitting finishers on him.

The next night on Raw, Kurt debuts the new faction on the mic with *insert name here* saying he can go get his gift-wrapped title shot at the UFC (because let's be honest, it's not like he earned it)...the *real* shooters are here in this very ring. 

3 days ago
12/14/00
I love it Wiggy! I forgot about Shelton when I mentioned the stable. Have it so Kurt was the mastermind behind the whole thing since he is sick of how soft the company has gotten. Steph does a face turn, trying to regain control, but the crowd still boos her and Roman. Have Gable win the CW belt, Shelton/Jordan the tags, and Dolph/Lashley for the US/Universal. Not sure who should have which belt honestly, both deserve a run. That internal feud can lead to the inevitable split.
3 days ago
1/1/01
beev - Why is Dolph Ziglar getting another push on Raw? I don't get it!

You mean he uses the Rocker Dropper, stolen from Marty Janetty and the Superkick, stolen from Gentleman Chris Adams, right?

And Dolph's pretty good.
2 days ago
2/29/16

Ziggler has go away heat with me.

1 day ago
5/13/05

Ziggler is a good talent but the wwe has dropped the ball with him so many times that I have no interest of watching him anymore. He will be back to full time jobber status by next year.

1 day ago
10/3/16

Dolph has been buried for years because he fucked Cena's girl first.

23 hours ago
11/28/07

I didn’t care for him with Drew at first but since he’s one the IC title, it seems its actually worked. It won’t be very long but good for him getting to be near the top of the card for bit and actually be over. I expect him and Seth to easily have the best match tonight. 

5 hours ago
5/23/13

I saw a video on What Culture saying his contract is almost up and they are giving him a push in hopes that he resigns