7/16/19 4:06 AM
1/13/10

Dave Bautista is often seen carrying a pair of sunglasses, because it will help him to cope with his social anxiety disorder. This confirms that the actor on Twitter after a comment made by a follower.

Bautista, recently spoke publicly about his anxiety disorder in the u.s. by W. W. E. is 24 , and was given a lot of support from his followers. As a follower, that is, the documentary has seen, writes in the actor and former wrestler, is that his story is inspiring and full of hope for people who suffer from social anxiety.

Bautista is responding with the advice. “It has taken me forty years to learn to be okay with it too. I have been tired of me cause to be ashamed of but to accept it. I’m wearing a pair of sunglasses. Let me tell you, that will help you out. A lot of success,” he wrote in a comment.

7/16/19 3:02 PM
8/14/12

It’s crazy how someone that becomes famous still can have social anxiety 

7/16/19 3:38 PM
12/15/00

I was walking in to Silver Diner in Virginia one day a number of years back and saw a really nice car pull in the parking lot...for some reason I just got stuck in a long stare at the car, kinda zoned out.  When my vision came back in to focus I see a very attractive woman sitting in the passenger seat and it appears as if I am staring at her...

the car is now right up on me and I shift my eyes to the driver and it is Batista and he is giving me a look that was 50% "Are you staring at my girl, bro?!?" and 50% "Are you fucking stupid? I'm huge and you are not..." 

Had I been wearing shades, the whole awkward interaction would have been avoided.  

Cool story bro...

7/16/19 3:38 PM
1/13/10
edward nigma -

Yea it’s not uncommon. Whitney Houston use to get stage freight and had to take Xanax before performing. Dax Shepard’s wife Kristen Bell suffers from severe anxiety.

7/16/19 3:44 PM
1/13/10
ryanJ -

I was walking in to Silver Diner in Virginia one day a number of years back and saw a really nice car pull in the parking lot...for some reason I just got stuck in a long stare at the car, kinda zoned out.  When my vision came back in to focus I see a very attractive woman sitting in the passenger seat and it appears as if I am staring at her...

the car is now right up on me and I shift my eyes to the driver and it is Batista and he is giving me a look that was 50% "Are you staring at my girl, bro?!?" and 50% "Are you fucking stupid? I'm huge and you are not..." 

Had I been wearing shades, the whole awkward interaction would have been avoided.  

Cool story bro...

Lol that’s pretty funny 

7/16/19 6:02 PM
1/8/04
Barry_BondsMVP - 
ryanJ -

Cool story bro...

Lol that’s pretty funny 

What kind of car? Batista's car collection is probably approaching 3 million.

Also, as somebody with social anxiety, sunglasses truely do help distract and calm.
7/16/19 6:43 PM
9/22/16
It's a lot easier than saying "Because I'm a douche". Cause frankly, Bautista is a douche. Everything about him is pure douchebag. Clothes, sunglasses, tattooos. Don't hide who you are homie, let that douche flag fly.
7/17/19 3:47 PM
8/23/05
AnthonyWeiner - It's a lot easier than saying "Because I'm a douche". Cause frankly, Bautista is a douche. Everything about him is pure douchebag. Clothes, sunglasses, tattooos. Don't hide who you are homie, let that douche flag fly.

Hmmm....

Personal experience?

I met him, trained BJJ with him, and he was one of the nicest people I have ever rolled with.

Along with him being famous, he was on another level of NON douche.

So I am curious about YOUR reasoning besides his clothes, sunglasses and tattoos.

7/17/19 4:05 PM
3/7/05
Apparently on the set of his last movie, Stuber, he bought every single person on the cast and crew a personalized gift for the last day of shooting. Sounds like a real jerk right?
7/17/19 6:51 PM
1/1/01
I thought the WWE special on him was really good. Very humanizing.

Made me way more of a fan.
7/17/19 9:24 PM
1/8/04
AnthonyWeiner - It's a lot easier than saying "Because I'm a douche". Cause frankly, Bautista is a douche. Everything about him is pure douchebag. Clothes, sunglasses, tattooos. Don't hide who you are homie, let that douche flag fly.

Hey guys, look...it's John Morrison.
7/18/19 8:26 AM
10/10/05
Wiggy - I thought the WWE special on him was really good. Very humanizing.

Made me way more of a fan.

Agreed. I enjoy all of their 24 specials. 

7/18/19 1:30 PM
11/11/11
edward nigma -

Yeah its super common. Some people struggle to get on stage to perform, others can perform easily but they struggle with the other realms of human interaction which require a different type of 'intimacy'. Hell supposedly even freddie mercury was a major introvert and very quiet when not thrusted in front of an audience. Ive heard a lot of prowrestlers as well deal with social anxiety and or depression. The routine of having to constantly being 'on' in front of a live audience along with the risk of messing up can take its toll. 

7/18/19 8:11 PM
3/20/13

I wasn't planning on watching his 24 thing, then I read this thread and decided to. Glad I did. That was well done, I like his story. Baustista seems like a good dude. Def more of a fan now.

7/19/19 8:09 AM
1/1/01
Sheamus has a youtube channel called "Celtic Warrior Workouts" where he gets with various wrestlers and films a workout they do.

(It's actually a pretty good channel.)

He recently did one with Dave - was mostly conditioning.

Dave come off very reserved and humble. Seemed like a really good dude.
7/19/19 12:26 PM
2/29/16

This the same guy who stole Morrison's girl? Those sunglasses must do wonders.

7/19/19 4:01 PM
6/9/16
TheBearStare -
edward nigma -

Yeah its super common. Some people struggle to get on stage to perform, others can perform easily but they struggle with the other realms of human interaction which require a different type of 'intimacy'. Hell supposedly even freddie mercury was a major introvert and very quiet when not thrusted in front of an audience. Ive heard a lot of prowrestlers as well deal with social anxiety and or depression. The routine of having to constantly being 'on' in front of a live audience along with the risk of messing up can take its toll. 

You're speaking from experience? This performance really shook you to the core?

7/19/19 4:40 PM
8/14/12
Mandible_Claw -

He denied banging her

30 days ago
2/29/16
edward nigma -
Mandible_Claw -

He denied banging her

Did you not read his book? 

Batista mentioned in his book that he and Melina didnt date until she had broken up with John. Someone took that passage and reworded it and copy-pasted it all over the internet. The original passage and what was used in 2007 are very different.

She dated Morrison, they broke up, she then dated Batista, they broke up, and then she got back together with Morrison.

30 days ago
10/11/18
BillyRayChubbs - 

Hmmm....

Personal experience?

I met him, trained BJJ with him, and he was one of the nicest people I have ever rolled with.

Along with him being famous, he was on another level of NON douche.

So I am curious about YOUR reasoning besides his clothes, sunglasses and tattoos.

He cheated on his wife while she was battling Cancer iirc. That definitely earns you a permanent spot in the "I'm a douche club"
28 days ago
8/14/12
ryanJ -

Cool story bro...

Guess its too awkward to ask for a pic at that moment lol 

27 days ago
7/20/01
there are two kinds of people that wear shades indoors

1. the blind

2. douchebags