Art Vandelay's Pro Wrestling Ground wrestlers road stories with $lutty divas

3/17/19 12:24 PM
6/22/07
Mandible_Claw - I bet Missy Hyatt was getting plugged by half of every locker room she worked in back in the day.

Bill Watts said he wanted to fire her but didn't want to piss off the 1/2 of the roster she was fucking.
3/17/19 5:34 PM
3/26/02
Mandible_Claw - 

Alexa's parents were worried that they were going to have to support her for life if the wrestling thing didn't work.

She's like an old 14 year old bitchy cheerleader.

She probably fucks like a starfish.

Wood.

Damn I'm old: I had to look up what "fucks like a starfish meant."

I could see Alexa having a Cena-like attitude (minus the willingness to have sex with a fat person): "You go down on me, but I'm not going down on you."
3/22/19 5:45 AM
10/5/16

Becky Lynch has real tits?  90% sure

Edited: 3/22/19 9:52 AM
1/1/01
Roy Batty -
Mandible_Claw - I bet Missy Hyatt was getting plugged by half of every locker room she worked in back in the day.

Bill Watts said he wanted to fire her but didn't want to piss off the 1/2 of the roster she was fucking.

I read her book years ago..... she admittedly took a disturbing amount of cock. 

I saw on twitter she works in a medical office now and is heavily involved in war re-enactments. 

Sorry to scare you with the video below:

3/22/19 9:52 AM
1/1/01

3/29/19 5:35 AM
10/5/16

Who would be the current sluttiest diva on the roster?  My vote - Sasha

3/29/19 5:44 AM
9/22/16
FartParcelExtraStrong - 

Sasha? She's an asexual closet lesbian, married to a gay man.
3/29/19 7:25 AM
8/2/05
FartParcelExtraStrong -

Currently (now Paige has gone)

Charlotte Flair is apparently the biggest flirt

Edited: 3/29/19 9:13 AM
5/1/14
AnthonyWeiner -
FartParcelExtraStrong - 

You watch your mouth about Sasha, mister.

3/29/19 9:42 AM
2/29/16
AnthonyWeiner -
FartParcelExtraStrong - 

Yeah. Married a chubby Asian. She doesn't like dick at all.

3/29/19 12:49 PM
3/9/07
AnthonyWeiner - Alexa is probably a terrible lay. She dresses like a grandmother and is incredibly boring outside the ring. I had to stop following her on Instagram, just a waste of time.

A friend of mine is friends with the guy she was with before she went to WWE, he apparently disputes this claim.  My friend's not one to bullshit.

3/29/19 2:58 PM
11/13/14

4/17/19 9:48 PM
1/1/01
every search on twitter "Lana snapchat" and let the debate begin.
4/17/19 10:34 PM
5/31/16
gooner666 -
AnthonyWeiner - Alexa is probably a terrible lay. She dresses like a grandmother and is incredibly boring outside the ring. I had to stop following her on Instagram, just a waste of time.

A friend of mine is friends with the guy she was with before she went to WWE, he apparently disputes this claim.  My friend's not one to bullshit.

A friend of a friend? LOL Sure. She dated a musician before officially making it into the company. But I bet she fucks nicely. She just isn't a super out going slut like Lana.

4/18/19 5:36 AM
12/10/08
Glowman -
gooner666 -

A friend of a friend? LOL Sure. She dated a musician before officially making it into the company. But I bet she fucks nicely. She just isn't a super out going slut like Lana.

Yea god forbid she not want to put all of her business out there for dorks on the internet to jerk off to her

4/18/19 9:04 AM
5/31/16
batman32314 -
Glowman -
gooner666 -

Yea god forbid she not want to put all of her business out there for dorks on the internet to jerk off to her

Yep. No full on skank stuff by her. Not even a nip slip. And she hardly lets anyone see her cute feet. :(

Tho Ronda pulled at her bottoms on Raw while she was running. Her ass looked fully tanned.

4/18/19 2:01 PM
1/1/01

Rusev ain’t got no stroke.

4/18/19 4:55 PM
6/19/12
multiculturaljoseph -

Link?  

4/18/19 5:24 PM
1/1/01
TFK_2nolatch4 -
multiculturaljoseph -

Link?  

Search ‘Lana Snapchat’ on twitter

Edited: 4/18/19 6:26 PM
1/14/07
multiculturaljoseph - 
TFK_2nolatch4 -
multiculturaljoseph -

Link?  

Apparently fake.

But... she is likely sluttiest one there now.

I mean... her antire claim to fame was being one of the FL State cowgirls at football games after the original one graduated or got old or whatever.

4/18/19 7:00 PM
2/4/11
RdotC -
multiculturaljoseph - 
TFK_2nolatch4 -
multiculturaljoseph -

Link?  

Apparently fake.

I mean... her antire claim to fame was being one of the FL State cowgirls at football games after the original one graduated or got old or whatever.

Pretty much... That's Jenn Sterger in the center in black and Lana on the right.. Sterger was the one involved in the Favre penis-gate scandal..

4/18/19 7:02 PM
1/14/07
armbarheelhook - 
RdotC -
multiculturaljoseph - 
TFK_2nolatch4 -
multiculturaljoseph -

Link?  

Apparently fake.

Pretty much... That's Jenn Sterger in the center in black and Lana on the right.. Sterger was the one involved in the Favre penis-gate scandal..

Right... she was the original.

The name just escaped me.