Art Vandelay's Pro Wrestling Ground wrestlers road stories with $lutty divas

2/8/10 5:29 PM
1/23/09

9/6/10 7:12 AM
7/7/06
RLL - Heard an story about Lita, right we she got into the biz and hooked up with Matt. She masturbated with a  snickers bar and then ate while he watched.

This comes from another worker close to them both.

That may well be the funniest fucking thing I've ever read....
9/6/10 2:19 PM
10/10/05
Nice
9/7/10 4:06 AM
6/22/07
Beezulbubba - She went back to B movies. I was in a movie with the Meanie a couple years ago. Cool dude. I don't think they get along, but I didn't ask about it either.

What did you think of working with Sullivan and Chernau?
9/7/10 10:50 AM
3/7/05
The funniest thing about that Lita story is that Matt was then surprised when the whore cheated on him. I am only surprised that it took so long. Actually that only means he didn't know about the other dozen guys she fucked while with him probably.
9/7/10 2:54 PM
1/1/01
I feel dirty for reading that dirt list. Although I laughed at the ones that were obviously fake. I wish I knew which ones were actually true.
Edited: 9/8/10 4:42 AM
7/7/06
Linda and Vince reportedly have a "don't ask, don't tell" relationship.. And yes, it goes both ways.

There's stories about Matt and Jeff Hardy taking turns on Ashley Massarro.

Rumor has it, Missy Hyatt "broke into the business" by agreeing to more or less be Kerry's "on call" if you catch my drift. Partially what caused her to leave WCCW was she hooked up with Eddie Gilbert, who heard of the arrangement and blew a gasket.

Batista reportedly fucked half the divas currently in the company, and is rumored to have taped a three-way he pulled with with Melina and Kelly Kelly.

Ever wonder why Savage was so paranoid about Elizabeth? Rumor has it, he walked in on her getting plowed by Tony Atlas (who was perhaps one of the biggest pricks in the wrestling industry when it came to decency). When Savage charged him, Atlas allegedly stopped, got up, punched Savage cold and proceeded to "finish the job" on Liz.

I don't know how many of you remember Jerry Lawler's girlfriend/ wife Stacy "The Kat" Carter. For those of you who do, you'll remember how she and Lawler suddenly left the company. Rumor is, Vince gave her the put out or get out ultimatum and she got out. When Lawler found out, he quit as well. Not long thereafter, she began fucking one of the Dupp Brothers, and wound up leaving Lawler for him.

I got stories all day that I've heard from the back.
9/8/10 4:26 AM
7/7/06
Oh and as for Tammy Sytch, I've said it a million times and I'll say it again here..

There have been hundreds of bleached blonde bimbos who have come through the ranks since then, not a single one of them has come even remotely CLOSE to being as gorgeous as Tammy/Sunny was in her prime.

She has perhaps as many demons as anyone in this business and is blown out worse than a tire with no tread, but she's still got it.
9/8/10 10:12 AM
3/7/05
It was always pretty obvious Kat was with Lawler for positioning within the company. The moment he was no longer in a place to help her career she axed him. Sucks when someone things a whore loves them, but once a whore always a whore.
Edited: 9/8/10 4:47 PM
3/26/02
"Ever wonder why Savage was so paranoid about Elizabeth? Rumor has it, he walked in on her getting plowed by Tony Atlas (who was perhaps one of the biggest pricks in the wrestling industry when it came to decency). When Savage charged him, Atlas allegedly stopped, got up, punched Savage cold and proceeded to "finish the job" on Liz"

That's crazy, but even Dynamite said in his book that Savage locked her in a dressing room by herself when she wasn't at his side. But I've never read anything about Elzabeth being slutty. If anything, one of the reasons Vince was genuinely pissed at Luger was because he really did care for her as a person.
9/8/10 4:28 PM
3/26/02
BigWilliam - It was always pretty obvious Kat was with Lawler for positioning within the company. The moment he was no longer in a place to help her career she axed him. Sucks when someone things a whore loves them, but once a whore always a whore.

Partly his fault too- after Stacy he kooked up with girl 30 yrs younger than him.
9/8/10 5:50 PM
7/7/06
AtomicElbow - "Ever wonder why Savage was so paranoid about Elizabeth? Rumor has it, he walked in on her getting plowed by Tony Atlas (who was perhaps one of the biggest pricks in the wrestling industry when it came to decency). When Savage charged him, Atlas allegedly stopped, got up, punched Savage cold and proceeded to "finish the job" on Liz"

That's crazy, but even Dynamite said in his book that Savage locked her in a dressing room by herself when she wasn't at his side. But I've never read anything about Elzabeth being slutty. If anything, one of the reasons Vince was genuinely pissed at Luger was because he really did care for her as a person.

Oh Liz wasn't slutty by any means. Other than Savage and Atlas, the only other rumored "fling" I have heard rumors of happening were with Hogan, which caused the rift between the two.
9/8/10 11:52 PM
2/23/10
This has been an epic post...I enjoy coming back here everyday for updates! Give us some more dirt Nanook
9/9/10 2:57 PM
3/7/05
Nanook sleeping with two guys while married is pretty much slutty behavior. Other wrestling chicks might have been way worse, but Liz was acting like a slut if she did that stuff.

Atomic - No doubt, King should have known there was no way Kat was into him for him. But he fooled himself and took a ride that almost destroyed his career.
9/9/10 7:06 PM
1/1/01
IF- and I do mean IF- the Savage/Atlas/Elizabeth story is true, could it have been rape? If so, Savage deserves more respect. Not meaning to make it a racial issue, but I would be scared to charge a big, muscular, naked black guy with an erection.

And IF it was rape, maybe Vince covered it up, and that is why Savage was rumored to try to bang Stephanie, as revenge. Vince would do something like that; there is even a story about him covering up a scandal with a woman dying in Snuka's room.

Regarding King, if I'm not mistaken around that period he was charged with rape or attempted rape of a teenage girl, and was even off the air for a while. Charges were dropped or he was acquitted
9/10/10 5:00 AM
7/7/06
Phil, you do bring up a compelling point. Add in the fact that Atlas' first WWF run came to an end shortly thereafter.. Savage by no means had that kinda clout at the time, so its entirely possible your theory has life.
Edited: 9/10/10 2:24 PM
7/7/06
More stories...

The night before the 1993 Royal Rumble, Paul Diamond got a little too friendly with Tatanka's wife, while Tatanka did a promotional event for the WWF. A well meaning co-worker (rumored to be the late John Tenta) got word of the situation and notified Tatanka about it. He and Diamond were supposed to be in the Royal Rumble at the same time, however Tatanka stated if he were in the same ring as Diamond (who was playing the Max Moon gimmick at the time), there'd be a live murder on national tv. They had Diamond eliminated quickly and got him out of the building just as quick.

Francine Fournier was the official ECW "welcoming committee". You fill in your own blanks as to what I mean by this.

It's funny to see Shawn Michaels cite himself as a big born again Christian. While I won't question it, only he knows for sure, let's just say he had quite a bad reputation BEYOND what's known to the public. Wives/girlfriends were not safe from advances from Michaels that would often go to the extra level if you catch my drift. One of the biggest rules backstage was don't fuck with one of the boys' women, a rule Michaels often violated. It's also suspected Michaels split Marc Mero and Sable up. Oh, and the story about Michaels and his current wife being set up by Kevin Nash as a "blind date" is only partially accurate. Let's merely say, it wasn't too blind, and Nash was... ahem.. A LOT more involved in the date than we actually know of.. Again, do your own math.

I'll have some more later.
9/10/10 10:41 AM
10/10/05
You, sir, have been voted up. Keep em coming!
9/10/10 3:10 PM
7/7/06
Rumor is, Shane McMahon lost his virginity to Wendy Richter. Vince found out the news, and concocted the "Original Screwjob" with Moolah/Spider Lady as a way to get Richter out of the company.

The infamous Sid- Arn Anderson knife fight occurred because Sid thought Anderson was banging a rat that Sid claimed dibs on. Sid accused Anderson of it and threatened to tell Arn's wife. Anderson, who is one of the few workers who was steadfast in his loyalty to his wife, took major offense to this and slapped Sid, which began the brawl.
9/10/10 7:21 PM
1/1/01
I've always heard that Shawn and Sunny had a 9 month long fling.

And I heard that Diamond/Tatanka RR 93 story probably 10 years ago and it is still to this day probably my favorite sleeze story.
Edited: 9/10/10 7:56 PM
1/1/01
<blockquote>Nanook -<br />Francine Fournier was the official ECW "welcoming committee". You fill in your own blanks as to what I mean by this.<br /><br />Oh, and the story about Michaels and his current wife being set up by Kevin Nash as a "blind date" is only partially accurate. Let's merely say, it wasn't too blind, and Nash was... ahem.. A LOT more involved in the date than we actually know of.. Again, do your own math. <br />quote

So its bad enough Heyman bounced checks and got guys to work without getting paid at the end of ECW, but he couldnt spring for a higher quality "welcoming committee"? I hope he at least paid for the penicillin they'd end up needing.

"currrent wife"? Was HBK married before? My math is bad, can you get rid of some of the variables?
9/10/10 11:00 PM
7/7/06
Philanderer - 
Nanook -

"currrent wife"? Was HBK married before? My math is bad, can you get rid of some of the variables?

Yes, he was married to a gal named Theresa Wood before.
9/11/10 2:42 PM
1/1/01
Nanook - Rumor is, Shane McMahon lost his virginity to Wendy Richter. Vince found out the news, and concocted the "Original Screwjob" with Moolah/Spider Lady as a way to get Richter out of the company.

Wouldn't Shane have only been like 13 or 14 at this time?
9/11/10 6:07 PM
1/1/01
better Wendi Richter than Fabulouus Moolah though if that story is true. Shane was born in 70 and that screwjob was in 85, so he would have been 15. Possible I guess. Richter would have been 24 at the time.

9/12/10 8:21 AM
5/23/05
always interesting to hear all the backstage stuff that goes on.
havent followed the wrestling in years but always interesting to hear these stories.
the Lita/snickers story is grand!