David Jacobs' BJJGround Actually Breaking the Arm with a Kimura

15 days ago
1/13/06

A slightly different way to finish the north south Kimura against a stubborn opponent. You need to give yourself a lot of breaking space! Click CC for Subtitles. ~Support the Channel by Liking, Commenting, and Sharing the videos. :)
14 days ago
12/18/03

Awesome.

14 days ago
1/1/01

Very cool. Just as an aside, has anyone here  ever broken someone’s arm with a Kimura?Danaher has said he’s snapped a few arms. I always thought the shoulder would rip apart first, no?

14 days ago
1/13/06
Fast Pitch - 

Very cool. Just as an aside, has anyone here  ever broken someone’s arm with a Kimura?Danaher has said he’s snapped a few arms. I always thought the shoulder would rip apart first, no?

once, his elbow went.

I've seen them where the elbow has gone, the shoulder has gone, and where the bone has broken in the upper arm. Depends where the weak link in that person is

14 days ago
1/13/06
MarsMan - 

Awesome.

thanks Marsman!

13 days ago
1/22/05
I've had a torn rotator cuff so the moment someone even setups a kimura, I tap. I aint fucking with more shoulder injuries.
11 days ago
1/13/06
JOB - I've had a torn rotator cuff so the moment someone even setups a kimura, I tap. I aint fucking with more shoulder injuries.

shoulder injuries are horrible. They're never the same after

9 days ago
2/28/06
ttt