David Jacobs' BJJGround Anyone in Massachusetts

Edited: 5 days ago
4/29/17

If you are in Massachusetts, where do you train at? I live in MA, but I am moving to the Boston area real soon. I amlooking for work right now in the area. So if you also have leads on jobs, let me know please (background in restaurants and some retail). 

5 days ago
9/18/04

What part of Boston?

5 days ago
4/29/17
meatballcheeze -

What part of Boston?

I'm going to be trying to live in the Brighton area. But I don't mind driving. I maybe working in Weymouth, but that is not a forsure thing

4 days ago
9/10/13

Dedeco is in Weymouth so definitely check that out. 

3 days ago
4/29/17
pahulkster -

Dedeco is in Weymouth so definitely check that out. 

Yea, I have been thinking of Dedecos. One of the best teams in MA. Do you train there?? 

3 days ago
9/10/13

No, I train at a different NEU school. Any one of them are great. 

3 days ago
1/1/01

All of the NEU schools are good. I teach at Boston bjj in the mornings. Tons of schools are popping up all over

3 days ago
4/29/17
pahulkster -

Oh word. Which school? 

3 days ago
4/29/17
PTA -

All of the NEU schools are good. I teach at Boston bjj in the mornings. Tons of schools are popping up all over

Boston bjj has early morning classes? Do you allow people to drop in for open mats? 

3 days ago
9/10/13
jiujitsulife1 -
pahulkster -

Oh word. Which school? 

NEU Pennsylvania 

3 days ago
4/29/17
pahulkster -
jiujitsulife1 -
pahulkster -

Oh word. Which school? 

NEU Pennsylvania 

Oh awesome. Did you ever train directly under Dedeco or just his student who open NEU PA? 

3 days ago
1/1/01
jiujitsulife1 - 
PTA -

Boston bjj has early morning classes? Do you allow people to drop in for open mats? 

Yes newton location.  Every weekday morning at 615. I teach the nogi and cover for the go classes on occasion 

and yes. Come on in

3 days ago
4/29/17
PTA -
jiujitsulife1 - 
PTA -

Yes newton location.  Every weekday morning at 615. I teach the nogi and cover for the go classes on occasion 

and yes. Come on in

Oh awesome. I'll definitely drop in. I am actually between gyms right now after done bs stuff happen at my old gym here in MA. 

3 days ago
4/29/17
PTA -
jiujitsulife1 - 
PTA -

and yes. Come on in

Oh and is there drop in fees for the open mats? And what days/times? 

3 days ago
1/1/01

Not sure of the open mats. I’m only there early

3 days ago
4/29/17
PTA -

Not sure of the open mats. I’m only there early

Oh ok. Thanks man. Appreciate the info.