David Jacobs' BJJGround Attn Steve Maxwell

Edited: 22 days ago
8/28/10

Terry not Steve. Sorry I'm at work and talking with a co-worker named Steve

Your IG got hacked bro

22 days ago
2/21/11
I see no hacking. What is this hocus pocus?
22 days ago
8/28/10

He was sliding up into my dms with some bs hacker shit lol

21 days ago
2/21/11
You wish Aloha boy!
21 days ago
3/9/12

Thanks, got a message from Instagram earlier informing me that someone in Los Angeles logged into my account. They had me change my password, so hopefully it resolves the issue. I appreciate it.

20 days ago
9/21/14
Terry Maxwell -

Thanks, got a message from Instagram earlier informing me that someone in Los Angeles logged into my account. They had me change my password, so hopefully it resolves the issue. I appreciate it.

Would change the pw on whatever email account you use to sign into instagram as well to be sure. And any other accounts that use the same email / password combo. Othetwise you'll be repeating this over and over for next year

20 days ago
3/9/12
steakwhistle -
Terry Maxwell -

Would change the pw on whatever email account you use to sign into instagram as well to be sure. And any other accounts that use the same email / password combo. Othetwise you'll be repeating this over and over for next year

Good advise, thanks. Crazy how someone could hack my password. Scarey.