7. Barreto
8. Bebe
9. Dela Riva
19 days ago
6/28/11

You asking or stating?

18 days ago
8/30/09

I was recently told about an incident that happened in 1992 at a big tournament  ( I think it was the brasilieros but could be wrong ) where Carlson got pissed off about the bad / bias referee'ing so he shut down the tournament , He picked 4 or 6 of his best students and told them to lie down on each fight area to stop the mats being used , until he was happy to let the tournament continue , my first question was who did he pick ? It was Amaury , Murilo and Pinduka , my coach was there but he couldn't remember all the names.

17 days ago
1/1/01
rebelyell - 

You asking or stating?

A little of both. I remember them talking about it many years ago but can't remember the exact order so asking as well.
Edited: 17 days ago
3/18/05

Wheres Goes? He was considered one of Carlos ons best fighters during that period. 

Busta and Wallid were picked to represent BJJ (along with Gurgel) against Luta Livre at the vale tudo event from Rio on GIA2, think that was '91?

I think DLR was only in the pecking order for BJJ tournaments, at his weight since he was a small guy. 

Its tough to rank those guys, all different weights (Barretto was huge!) and skill sets. But you have to put Goes in there IMO.

16 days ago
1/1/01
chief123 - 

Wheres Goes? He was considered one of Carlos ons best fighters during that period. 

Busta and Wallid were picked to represent BJJ (along with Gurgel) against Luta Livre at the vale tudo event from Rio on GIA2, think that was '91?

I think DLR was only in the pecking order for BJJ tournaments, at his weight since he was a small guy. 

Its tough to rank those guys, all different weights (Barretto was huge!) and skill sets. But you have to put Goes in there IMO.

You're absolutely correct, my bad, probably around 6-7 or higher?