David Jacobs' BJJGround Did Kaynan test positive

9 days ago
2/28/03

Bjj steroids is back at their drama.   They are reporting this.  Any word if it’s true 

9 days ago
5/11/09

If he did pass his drug test, he could shut everyone up pretty easily by posting his results online. I don’t think the black belt champs owe it to anyone to preemptively post their negative USADA tests, but this would be a good opportunity to prove his innocence. My guess is that he’s in the process of filing an appeal. 

9 days ago
2/28/03
juanderlei -

If he did pass his drug test, he could shut everyone up pretty easily by posting his results online. I don’t think the black belt champs owe it to anyone to preemptively post their negative USADA tests, but this would be a good opportunity to prove his innocence. My guess is that he’s in the process of filing an appeal. 

That’s starting to look like the case 

Edited: 8 days ago
5/30/03

They dry snitched on him and I'm not talking about the article

8 days ago
5/11/09

I’m just curious how Pena and Mayao of all people didn’t get tested this year... hmmm... 

8 days ago
1/1/01
juanderlei - 

I’m just curious how Pena and Mayao of all people didn’t get tested this year... hmmm... 

Its random, so they had the same chance as anyone else.

Also, is there a list of who got tested? How do people know who did and didn't get tested?
3/20/14

8 days ago
2/2/08
Would anyone be actually surprised if his results show positive?
8 days ago
5/11/08
forumnewb - Would anyone be actually surprised if his results show positive?

Not from the perspective of thinking he wasn't using, but by now you'd think those atos guys have cycling down to an exact science.

8 days ago
8/13/09

This must be a mistake. The god-fearing athletes at Atos would never cheat

8 days ago
3/7/14

Not suprising. I know someone who went and visited Atos to train and he mentioned all the top guys using steroids openly. From the top down, including the Mendes brothers.

2/9/09
juanderlei -

I thought all champs got tested? Lets face it, 99% of those high level guys are on something

8 days ago
11/13/09
John Dougherty -

This must be a mistake. The god-fearing athletes at Atos would never cheat

It was God that told them to take it to show his power through them!

8 days ago
5/11/09
The Closed Guard -
juanderlei -

I thought all champs got tested? Lets face it, 99% of those high level guys are on something

No, I train with several black belt world champions who have been tested some years they’ve won and not tested other years, so it seems totally random. However, once you’ve failed a test, I find it hard to believe that they would let you bypass testing a year or two later. 

As Pena was walking off the mat, people were yelling for him to get tested, but never happened. 

7 days ago
2/2/08
whatevermoo - 

Not suprising. I know someone who went and visited Atos to train and he mentioned all the top guys using steroids openly. From the top down, including the Mendes brothers.

Wtf? Openly? Are they poking needles in each others butts during open mat?
7 days ago
1/1/01
forumnewb - 
whatevermoo - 

Yeah, that sounds like bullshit, especially the mendes brothers. Not because I think they're clean, but they don't even train regularly at the hq. Why would they drive to sd just to shoot steroids in front of visitors?
7 days ago
3/18/05
JCT -
forumnewb - 
whatevermoo - 

Yeah, that sounds like bullshit, especially the mendes brothers. Not because I think they're clean, but they don't even train regularly at the hq. Why would they drive to sd just to shoot steroids in front of visitors?

Seems legit. 

7 days ago
5/7/06

4 days ago
3/7/14
chief123 -
JCT -
forumnewb - 
whatevermoo - 

Seems legit. 

You don’t have to believe it, but I believe the person who went there to train before pans or worlds probably 7-8 yrs ago and witnessed it all. 

2 days ago
10/8/08
i remember back early 90s people would walk across to TJ into any mexican pharmacy and walk back across to san diego with bags full of all you can swallow and inject steroids like nothing. dont know how easy it is these days in san diego.