David Jacobs' BJJGround Does BJJ care about Kron's UFC debut next week?

6 days ago
1/1/01

I cant speak for you guys but even with as good as last nigth anderson vs adesyana fight im beyond excited for the upcoming Kron Gracie UFC debut.. they put him in with a pretty tough first time opponent and on the main card.. will he has the skills to bring home a win??

Everything you need fight wise gi , no gi and mma in regards to kron is right here

------->>  http://www.mississaugaelite.com/kron-gracie-touches-down-ufc/

Crossing over from sport BJJ is one things but a guy like Kron  born into BJJ built around a fight and smart enough to augment his training with solid boxing and conditioning work leave me thinking with a few wins this maybe the catalyst that brings BJJ eyes back to the UFC?

Or are things too far gone and the causal grappler no longer associationg BJJ with fighting at all

fight footage and breakdown here-- > http://www.mississaugaelite.com/kron-gracie-touches-down-ufc/

6 days ago
7/7/11

I like BJs and I care

5 days ago
7/14/08

Prediction: 

He Wins: FUTURE OF BJJ IN MMA!

He loses: BJJ HAS NO FUTURE IN MMA!

5 days ago
1/1/01

Tough first fight!  And it's on Sunday, for those that are interested, not Saturday.

5 days ago
1/1/01
MickColins - 

Prediction: 

He Wins: FUTURE OF BJJ IN MMA!

He loses: BJJ HAS NO FUTURE IN MMA!

haaa Mick you are a visionary .. all jokes aside the 5 min rounds doesnt help him as he isnt super explosive but a proven finisher on all levels. id have like to see him come up slower as if he beats alex this weekend whats next? already on the main card a slower buildup = less money yes but also a chance to get used to the level

he's world class in jiujitsu so who knows what hes been doing training wise hope he tears it up
5 days ago
11/10/05

yeah... bjj hype got a little derailed by Max's win over Ortega

5 days ago
4/2/10

Ill be watching. Hoping for the best.