David Jacobs' BJJGround Gonna train at a local 10th Planet but the whole..

12 days ago
11/20/15

...Bravo/Prokopos/Yuriditsky thing...

Can someone educate me on all this. Bravo backed Prokopos "revoking" Yuriditsky's black belt but now Prokopos ins't a part of 10th anymore.

The whole thing seems pretty over the top ridiculous and as much as it doesn't matter to me, I'd like to at least know what that was all about.

Thanks in advance and no, just train you dumb motherfucker responses will not be responded to. I know it doesn't effect me, just curious is all.

11 days ago
1/1/01

did you ever find your glove tape?

11 days ago
2/28/03

And now Denny isn’t with 10p anymore.  It got weird 

Edited: 11 days ago
2/6/15

Denny found out that Eddie Bravo was killed by the Brazilians after beating Royler. He was replaced by and Android that was injecting people's legs with computer chips.

Yuriditsky tried warning everyone so Denny stripped him of his black belt believing he was a traitor. Afterwards, Denny looked into it and found out Yuriditsky was right so he left 10p. 

11 days ago
2/2/07
Biracial Panda -

Denny found out that Eddie Bravo was killed by the Brazilians after beating Royler. He was replaced by and Android that was injecting people's legs with computer chips.

Yuriditsky tried warning everyone so Denny stripped him of his black belt believing he was a traitor. Afterwards, Denny looked into it and found out Yuriditsky was right so he left 10p. 

I heard the same 

10 days ago
8/3/12
Biracial Panda -

Correct

10 days ago
11/25/09
Biracial Panda -

The truth.... SHALL SET YOU FREEEEEE

10 days ago
11/20/15
de braco -

I think you have me confused for someone else braco, although I have had other screen names.

Or I was high af when this glove tape thing came up and just don't remember. What are you referring to?

I'm the guy who made the Xande tapped thread.

10 days ago
11/20/15
Biracial Panda -

Replaced by an Android that beat Royler in the rematch as well?

I'm thinking the Gracies are smart enough to replace him with an Android Royler could beat.

Other than that this makes perfect sense.

Edited: 10 days ago
7/30/03

I don’t know what but there is definitely something shady going on with 10th planet. I mean you can’t trust 10th planet people and it’s clear that they are up to something when they only post fake cgi images of a sphere shaped 10th planet on all of their logos. They want us all to believe 10th planet is round for some reason. They are evil.

10 days ago
1/1/01
PerformativeGayBDSM -
de braco -

I think you have me confused for someone else braco, although I have had other screen names.

Or I was high af when this glove tape thing came up and just don't remember. What are you referring to?

10 days ago
11/20/15
de braco -
PerformativeGayBDSM -
de braco -

If I didn't have any idea what you were talking about before I sure af don't now... wtf?

10 days ago
1/1/01

you'll never figure it out either as it's a nonsense shitpost, i'm flipping the script

10 days ago
11/20/15
de braco -

you'll never figure it out either as it's a nonsense shitpost, i'm flipping the script

Always picking on me man... what I ever do to you?

No matter, Xande still tapped.

10 days ago
11/20/15

But seriously... someone around here knows wtf the OP was all about.

Nobody gonna answer this one?

10 days ago
2/15/14
PerformativeGayBDSM -

Can someone educate me on all this. Bravo backed Prokopos "revoking" Yuriditsky's black belt but now Prokopos ins't a part of 10th anymore.

The whole thing seems pretty over the top ridiculous and as much as it doesn't matter to me, I'd like to at least know what that was all about.

Thanks in advance and no, just train you dumb motherfucker responses will not be responded to. I know it doesn't effect me, just curious is all.

when did Prokopos leave 10th planet? I wasnt aware of that

10 days ago
11/20/15
mideastgrappler -
PerformativeGayBDSM -

when did Prokopos leave 10th planet? I wasnt aware of that

Answers to this entire thread seem eerily scarce...

10 days ago
1/1/01
PerformativeGayBDSM -
de braco -

Always picking on me man... what I ever do to you?

No matter, Xande still tapped.

so you didn't used to spam the forum as missing glove tape? The diction is identical.

10 days ago
1/1/01

I appoligize if it seems i'm persecuting you, i'm a sad and petty man

9 days ago
11/20/15
de braco -

I was fucking around. I know when you're not playing with someone, but you do confuse me when you are messing around at times.

And no... that was not me. I don't like the idea that some spammer has such a similar writing style though.

"things" knows me irl, he knows all my previous screen names. missing glove tape was never one of them.

9 days ago
8/28/10
PerformativeGayBDSM -
de braco -

I was fucking around. I know when you're not playing with someone, but you do confuse me when you are messing around at times.

And no... that was not me. I don't like the idea that some spammer has such a similar writing style though.

"things" knows me irl, he knows all my previous screen names. missing glove tape was never one of them.

I can confirm I know gay bdsm in real life but I don't know who missing glove tape was irl.. ... lol wasn't missing glove tape and prison mattress puncher the same guy too?

I don't think gay bdsm was either of them but I do know his other screen names. He hasn't changed accounts, just screen name changes over the years

9 days ago
1/1/01

the hotsteppa was the mattress puncher, i suspected him of also being tape, which he denied and indeed he does have a little different foot to his doggrel

9 days ago
11/20/15
things to see people to do -
PerformativeGayBDSM -
de braco -

I can confirm I know gay bdsm in real life but I don't know who missing glove tape was irl.. ... lol wasn't missing glove tape and prison mattress puncher the same guy too?

I don't think gay bdsm was either of them but I do know his other screen names. He hasn't changed accounts, just screen name changes over the years

That is funny shit reading you calling me gay bdsm... this fucking place makes for some strange laughs.

9 days ago
8/28/10
PerformativeGayBDSM -
things to see people to do -
PerformativeGayBDSM -
de braco -

That is funny shit reading you calling me gay bdsm... this fucking place makes for some strange laughs.

Lmao "pgbdsm" doesn't really have the same "ring" to it. It doesn't hit you as hard as gay bdsm does as it sounds well, pg

9 days ago
8/28/10
de braco -

the hotsteppa was the mattress puncher, i suspected him of also being tape, which he denied and indeed he does have a little different foot to his doggrel

Maybe that's where I picked that up from but one started right after the other left if I'm not mistaken, so it wasn't hard to assume