1/7/14 2:35 PM
3/13/02
I have a submission master with an old Atama A3 on it. I usually work with it on a puzzle mat setup in my garage or backyard. I find it great for going over the little details of a move, e.g. a new triangle setup, spider guard sweep, etc. I taught myself to berimbolo with it. You can go slow, you can go fast, you can drill a thousand times and it never complains. Some people will find it tedious to work with, but I love it.
1/7/14 2:44 PM
3/7/07
quidditch - I have a submission master with an old Atama A3 on it. I usually work with it on a puzzle mat setup in my garage or backyard. I find it great for going over the little details of a move, e.g. a new triangle setup, spider guard sweep, etc. I taught myself to berimbolo with it. You can go slow, you can go fast, you can drill a thousand times and it never complains. Some people will find it tedious to work with, but I love it.
This. I taught my self the Berimbolo with it and the darce details. Phone Post 3.0
1/7/14 11:34 PM
8/17/12
quidditch - I have a submission master with an old Atama A3 on it. I usually work with it on a puzzle mat setup in my garage or backyard. I find it great for going over the little details of a move, e.g. a new triangle setup, spider guard sweep, etc. I taught myself to berimbolo with it. You can go slow, you can go fast, you can drill a thousand times and it never complains. Some people will find it tedious to work with, but I love it.
This is exactly my plan Phone Post 3.0
4/6/14 6:21 AM
9/20/13
Hey guys, I'm in a similar boat. I've been thinking about buying one of these recently as I'm the kind of BJJ player who needs to drill something 1000 times for it to sink in. Also since a lot of times I see stuff I wanna try out when I'm sitting around at home, I thought a dummy would be cool to have around instead of calling up a training partner every time I wanna look at a move.

I've been looking at the Ring to Cage dummies. Has anyone used these? the reviews look good.

http://www.amazon.com/MMA-Grappling-Jiu-Jitsu-Dummy/dp/B00BHQ2CDE/ref=pd_sbs_sg_1?ie=UTF8&refRID=03DA071G2V90XRXBMNA9

Also you can buy them unfilled with would save on shipping for those like me out side of the U.S
4/6/14 6:51 AM
1/1/01
da2013 - Hey guys, I'm in a similar boat. I've been thinking about buying one of these recently as I'm the kind of BJJ player who needs to drill something 1000 times for it to sink in. Also since a lot of times I see stuff I wanna try out when I'm sitting around at home, I thought a dummy would be cool to have around instead of calling up a training partner every time I wanna look at a move.

I've been looking at the Ring to Cage dummies. Has anyone used these? the reviews look good.

http://www.amazon.com/MMA-Grappling-Jiu-Jitsu-Dummy/dp/B00BHQ2CDE/ref=pd_sbs_sg_1?ie=UTF8&refRID=03DA071G2V90XRXBMNA9

Also you can buy them unfilled with would save on shipping for those like me out side of the U.S
I got the Ring to Cage a few months ago. It is a good dummy. I recommend buying it stuffed. You will never get it right the way they do at the factory and it will be a floppy mess. I filled mine twice before I got it right, took the stuffings of an 80 lb heavy bag and a large bag of shop rags.

I had big plans to use but ran into the same stagnation issues. However, when I do work on it with a plan I get some good reps in. Phone Post 3.0
4/6/14 1:13 PM
8/30/09
Dan Pagan -
da2013 - Hey guys, I'm in a similar boat. I've been thinking about buying one of these recently as I'm the kind of BJJ player who needs to drill something 1000 times for it to sink in. Also since a lot of times I see stuff I wanna try out when I'm sitting around at home, I thought a dummy would be cool to have around instead of calling up a training partner every time I wanna look at a move.

I got the Ring to Cage a few months ago. It is a good dummy. I recommend buying it stuffed. You will never get it right the way they do at the factory and it will be a floppy mess. I filled mine twice before I got it right, took the stuffings of an 80 lb heavy bag and a large bag of shop rags.

I had big plans to use but ran into the same stagnation issues. However, when I do work on it with a plan I get some good reps in. Phone Post 3.0
Stuffing one now and you're right. It's a beating... Phone Post 3.0
4/7/14 3:28 AM
9/20/13
Dan Pagan - 

Hey Dan cheers for the reply. Unfortuantly since I live in Australia and can't find any shops locally that stock these, the unfilled one seemed like a good idea and the filled version would cost heaps more with postage.