David Jacobs' BJJGround I love the F2W shows, but hate the EBI rule set.

20 days ago
6/28/11
ilovetortillas -
rebelyell -
ilovetortillas -
rebelyell -

Never liked the ebi rule set after the 3rd tournament. Im glad that f2w has come around. I've been to 2 of their shows in chicago and they showcase a lot of my friends. Missy and the rest of #teamnosleep do an amazing job entertaining the fans. And they killed it o  the grappler union podcast not too long ago. 

Chicago is one of the funnest crowds in the country.  I fucking LOVE it. 

I feel like we represent ourselves fairly well. Especially team newbreed. I have a friend who is a black belt that is tailor made for the f2w style. Hes put in applications and never heard back. Danny rodriguez. He was recently on the grappler union also. 

We'll be back on 10/26. I hope I can get your friend a match. <3 

I'll be there either way! But I really hope you can get him a match.  Lol @ these people trying to get at the VP of self esteem.  

19 days ago
1/1/01
ilovetortillas -

Hey Beer Man, If you really do come to Hawaii, message me so I can make sure you have nice seats. The venue is incredible. 

You have a PM

19 days ago
6/28/11
ilovetortillas -
rebelyell -
ilovetortillas -
rebelyell -

Never liked the ebi rule set after the 3rd tournament. Im glad that f2w has come around. I've been to 2 of their shows in chicago and they showcase a lot of my friends. Missy and the rest of #teamnosleep do an amazing job entertaining the fans. And they killed it o  the grappler union podcast not too long ago. 

Chicago is one of the funnest crowds in the country.  I fucking LOVE it. 

I feel like we represent ourselves fairly well. Especially team newbreed. I have a friend who is a black belt that is tailor made for the f2w style. Hes put in applications and never heard back. Danny rodriguez. He was recently on the grappler union also. 

We'll be back on 10/26. I hope I can get your friend a match. <3 

Let me know if he needs to re-sign up. And ill get it on him ASAP

Edited: 18 days ago
2/25/08
Hey Beer Man -
ilovetortillas -

Hey Beer Man, If you really do come to Hawaii, message me so I can make sure you have nice seats. The venue is incredible. 

You have a PM

I saw it!! I will respond in the morning.  Just got to the hotel after Pittsburgh breakdown and I'm about to fall out. LOL! Super excited. <3

18 days ago
6/28/11
ilovetortillas -
Hey Beer Man -
ilovetortillas -

You have a PM

I saw it!! I will respond in the morning.  Just got to the hotel after Pittsburgh breakdown and I'm about to fall out. LOL! Super excited. <3

#teamnosleep