David Jacobs' BJJGround Marcelo Garcia vs Thales Leites?

28 days ago
11/20/09

I can't seem to find video of this.  Does anyone have any rare video links since google or youtube don't pull up anything?

27 days ago
9/7/17
Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/gmp4QzYRJhI?t=1120
27 days ago
11/20/09

Wow, less than 1500 views on a video more than 7 years old?!?!?!  I think you stumbled upon a gem!!!

Like one lesbian said to the other....YOU DA MAN!!

Thanks Mata_Leaos!

I was on a Marcelo Garcia kick last night wanting to watch matches of him vs names I reocgnized.  The only other one I can't find is Marcelo vs George Sitoropolous.  Don't suppose you have a link to that one do you?

Thanks again!

27 days ago
7/30/03
D241 -

Wow, less than 1500 views on a video more than 7 years old?!?!?!  I think you stumbled upon a gem!!!

Thanks Mata_Leaos!

I was on a Marcelo Garcia kick last night wanting to watch matches of him vs names I reocgnized.  The only other one I can't find is Marcelo vs George Sitoropolous.  Don't suppose you have a link to that one do you?

Thanks again!

I watched Marcelo vs Diego Sanchez on YouTube not too long ago.

27 days ago
11/20/09

Me too last night.  Diego was so happy he was competitive lol.  He tapped but as soon as the match was over he jumped up with his hands in the air smiling as if he won lol.  That's how reveered Garcia was even back then lol

26 days ago
9/7/17
D241 - 

Thanks Mata_Leaos!

Thanks again!

I can't find the full George S. match but here's how it ended:

https://youtu.be/bqwFuC3-0FI?t=160

Not much happened before that. From what I remember Marcelo basically pulled butterfly guard and then what you see there is what happened. Fun fact this was the first time Marcelo did the high elbow guillotine in competition.
26 days ago
11/20/09

You're a quality poster Mata_Leaos.  Thanks!