David Jacobs' BJJGround Sin City Submission Series

Edited: 9/27/20 8:54 PM
11/25/09

Hey guys just wanted to drop a link to my YouTube for my tournament series. We had 2 divisions 155lbs and 175lbs, 16 man bracket winners were paid $2500 each! 

Anyway unfortunately we were unable to live stream amid a host of venue troubles, but they gave me a chance to go back and cut some commentary match by match.

It’s 7min sub only rounds with EBI OT if there is no sub in regulation. It’s also in a cage like SUG and I think it really adds a better element to sub grappling. 

Hope you guys enjoy there are some really good matches in both brackets.

9/28/20 4:33 PM
8/20/16

That's really cool. I like the fact that people were getting paid. I hope this is a big success for you.

If you're open to suggestions, I have one: get some lights on that mat area. Right now, the people watching it live are going to be unable to see everything and as for the people on youtube... well, if you had a black grappler in black clothing he would be completely invisible on camera.

9/28/20 6:10 PM
10/5/11

That's cool you're the organizer, I've trained with Alan Sanchez and Mikeyrolls quite a bit

9/28/20 10:26 PM
11/25/09
blabbermouth -

That's really cool. I like the fact that people were getting paid. I hope this is a big success for you.

If you're open to suggestions, I have one: get some lights on that mat area. Right now, the people watching it live are going to be unable to see everything and as for the people on youtube... well, if you had a black grappler in black clothing he would be completely invisible on camera.

Yes I’m very open and receptive to criticisms! Thank you and I agree our camera work wasn’t great this time, something I have already begun to correct. 

9/28/20 10:27 PM
11/25/09
Jake95 -

That's cool you're the organizer, I've trained with Alan Sanchez and Mikeyrolls quite a bit

Awesome! They’re both great guys, I chat with Mikey often. Solid vato.