David Jacobs' BJJGround Someone should clear things up with Khabib

Edited: 10/9/18 7:39 PM
1/1/01
With all the innuendo about his beliefs and all the outcry about that's not what he really believes, why doesn't the next interviewer ask:

You said that people "cannot" talk about religion, nation, family, etc. Surely you don't mean that you will support violence if a person expresses an opinion you don't like?

A member of your entourage was wearing a shirt saying he doesn't support Charlie Hebdo. Do you support the 200 people who were killed over cartoons of the prophet? Do you denounce those that use violence against speech?

The FBI says your manager Ali has terrorist connections. Do you know about these or support these?

You seemed to support a post saying that a gay singer would be raped and sold into slavery if he visited Dagestan. Do you feel gay people should be free from violence against them because they're gay?

Your father supported a warlord accused of murdering gays. You've taught seminars at his gym. Do you denounce his beliefs?

You've insisted that a woman cover herself when she took a picture with you. Do you feel that women should be allowed to wear what they want?

Questions like this should quickly clear up that Khabib is a good guy and doesn't hold these beliefs.
10/9/18 9:30 PM
2/1/08

I don't see any need to get into that.  His beliefs are his beliefs.  As long as he's not climbing over the octagon and attacking people in the other fighter's camp, what does it matter?  Enjoy the guy's technique.  

10/9/18 10:26 PM
1/1/01
misterw - 

I don't see any need to get into that.  His beliefs are his beliefs.  As long as he's not climbing over the octagon and attacking people in the other fighter's camp, what does it matter?  Enjoy the guy's technique.  

Lol. I see what you did there.