David Jacobs' BJJGround Special account for BJJ black belts

8/20/20 5:05 PM
5/28/02

Just sent in, lets see. 

10/1/20 5:51 PM
7/18/05

Initial account expired, just send Kirik a refresher email.

10/15/20 11:33 PM
7/18/05

Thanks Kirik, I really appreciate it!

Edited: 20 days ago
11/19/09

I guess i need to do this 

13 days ago
12/3/02

Anything for TKD black belt?

10 days ago
10/3/02
SisterSteel -

You should, but don't expect much.  I think I sent my info in a few years back.. still nothing.

BTW your posts used to amuse me to no end!

10 days ago
7/18/05
Darb -
SisterSteel -

You should, but don't expect much.  I think I sent my info in a few years back.. still nothing.

Did you check your account settings? I didn't get a response to my email but it was done.

10 days ago
12/26/09

I’ve tried getting my fighter name, my black belt name, and now a blue name with no response lol. 
Cant upload my resume because the site doesn’t recognize their own fn link lol, cant get. BB name because they don’t check their email, cant buy a blue because their site doesn’t fn work lol. 

10 days ago
8/28/10
Jack Mahogoff -

I’ve tried getting my fighter name, my black belt name, and now a blue name with no response lol. 
Cant upload my resume because the site doesn’t recognize their own fn link lol, cant get. BB name because they don’t check their email, cant buy a blue because their site doesn’t fn work lol. 

It's all good you'll just continue to flash that bb flair on reddit and post away on there and eventually you'll get it on here years after you retire from training

9 days ago
10/3/02
Wutang -
Darb -
SisterSteel -

Did you check your account settings? I didn't get a response to my email but it was done.

I'll do that now.  Danke!

9 days ago
1/1/01
Jack Mahogoff -

I sent an email a few months ago but since I’m ok with my mud name, s’all good in da hood 

8 days ago
7/18/05
uniquetechnique -
Jack Mahogoff -

I sent an email a few months ago but since I’m ok with my mud name, s’all good in da hood 

Did you check your account settings here? I didn't get a resonse but when I checked a week later it was updated.

8 days ago
5/15/02

In!

8 days ago
1/1/01
Wutang -
uniquetechnique -
Jack Mahogoff -

Did you check your account settings here? I didn't get a resonse but when I checked a week later it was updated.

I don’t even know how to check. Damn I’m worthless , lol

8 days ago
7/18/05

Top of the page:

Account -> Site Settings

Forum Settings - > HTML Editor Settings

I think if you can see HTML Editor Settings you're good.

7 days ago
12/26/09
Sometimes covid-19 lets me porrada -
Jack Mahogoff -

It's all good you'll just continue to flash that bb flair on reddit and post away on there and eventually you'll get it on here years after you retire from training

You troll there too?

7 days ago
1/1/01
Wutang -

Top of the page:

Account -> Site Settings

Forum Settings - > HTML Editor Settings

I think if you can see HTML Editor Settings you're good.

Nope , mine still says “Black”.

im not worried. Hehe

I emailed him a few months ago. I even have him as a friend on FB, but don’t want to bother the Boss. Haha

7 days ago
8/28/10
Jack Mahogoff -
Jack Mahogoff -

You troll there too?

My previous name on here was "things to see"

7 days ago
1/1/01
Sometimes covid-19 lets me porrada - 
Jack Mahogoff -
Jack Mahogoff -

You troll there too?

My previous name on here was "things to see"

Mine was MargaridaBJJteam