David Jacobs' BJJGround TRUE FIGHTER | A Jiu-Jitsu Film

18 days ago
2/14/12

18 days ago
11/10/05

Lincoln is a really nice guy and definitely a great competitor. It was so disappointing to hear that he was one of the guys involved in the Ralph Gracie incident. As a Ryan Gracie guy, his sense of loyalty overcame his sense of good judgement.

18 days ago
2/14/12
Meatgrinder -

Lincoln is a really nice guy and definitely a great competitor. It was so disappointing to hear that he was one of the guys involved in the Ralph Gracie incident. As a Ryan Gracie guy, his sense of loyalty overcame his sense of good judgement.

I am so out of the loop (intentionally) when it comes to JJ drama. Is there a link to what happened? 

18 days ago
9/5/11

Sub

18 days ago
2/9/09
Meatgrinder -

I didn’t think he was involved at all? 

18 days ago
11/10/05
The Closed Guard - 
Meatgrinder -

I didn’t think he was involved at all? 

I apologize. Let me restate this as "I was told..." 

17 days ago
12/4/08

Had to turn it off 1 minute in lol

13 days ago
1/1/01
Meatgrinder -

Yeah, I think the video shows he want involved beyond trying to break it up 

11 days ago
2/14/12
tjmitch -
Meatgrinder -

Yeah, I think the video shows he want involved beyond trying to break it up 

Where can I watch the full video? 

11 days ago
2/14/12
The Leg Collector -

Had to turn it off 1 minute in lol

Gotta keep that attention span in check