David Jacobs' BJJGround Tim Kennedy tapped Dave Camarillo??

24 days ago
2/21/11
The YouTube comments are hilarious.
24 days ago
1/1/01

Tim’s a military man. 

24 days ago
9/4/19
Jack - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKa5OBXvyRw

the fight looks like a work. Camarillo did the job. Who knows why. Maybe for a few bucks. The match looked weird.

24 days ago
8/28/10
PaulfromNY -
Jack - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKa5OBXvyRw

the fight looks like a work. Camarillo did the job. Who knows why. Maybe for a few bucks. The match looked weird.

How do we really know you're from NY, Paul?

24 days ago
9/20/19
Moke -
burner22 - 
Moke -
HillboFrateTrane - 

Camarillo isn’t a roid monster  

Personally I think he's just a genetic freak BEAST. He has stated more than once that he's been built like that his whole life, and that he used to get regularly tested in the military and UFC (and others) and has never failed because he is clean. He said that much of the time people don't know what it takes to get to that level without drugs, so when they see someone like him, they automatically accuse him of doping.

I think Tim is a straight shooter type of guy and would admit to it if he were on them.

Both things can be true. The smart money is on him being a genetic freak, but also juiced up

Well no, HillboFrateTrane has made a public statement that Tim is on drugs and that I'm willfully ignorant to not know this. So I want HillboFrateTrane to relieve me of ignorance and tell us how he KNOWS as fact that Tim dopes. I want him to fill us in on the inside scoop he has. Evidence.

Outside of that, he merely has a personal OPINION, and if yours doesn't line up with his, then you're the ignoramus, not him. Because you know, just because.

I never said anything about Kennedy 

24 days ago
7/31/09
BTTMike -

LOL at the guys saying Kennedy is on TRT and has 50lbs on Dave. What does Dave weigh? 155lbs? Gtfo here... Kennedy is 205 tops. Dave probably around 180-185. For sure a size difference but 50lbs come on guys...

Better guy who is in better shape won, but that was a textbook display of smash passing. 

Im a HUGE Camarillo fan FWIW. No one has better armlock details than Dave and Dan Camarillo.

Tim is around 225.  There is no way he is 205.  He comes to our Sunday open mats relatively often. 

23 days ago
4/27/18
burner22 -
Moke -
HillboFrateTrane - 

Camarillo isn’t a roid monster  

Personally I think he's just a genetic freak BEAST. He has stated more than once that he's been built like that his whole life, and that he used to get regularly tested in the military and UFC (and others) and has never failed because he is clean. He said that much of the time people don't know what it takes to get to that level without drugs, so when they see someone like him, they automatically accuse him of doping.

I think Tim is a straight shooter type of guy and would admit to it if he were on them.

Both things can be true. The smart money is on him being a genetic freak, but also juiced up

This.

23 days ago
6/16/04
I like Dave and dislike Tim Kennedy but it looks like Tim won fair and square. I personally know elite athletes built like Tim that are drug free. If he hasn't failed a test, it isn't fair to assume he cheats.He is much bigger than Dave, stronger, and has more recent competition experience. I'm actually not that surprised he was able to beat Dave. I am surprised that he was able to get the submission but older grapplers generally avoid and will tap to pressure to the neck.
Edited: 23 days ago
11/13/09

I roll nogi with a UFC guy that fought Tim a while ago and rolling with wrestlers that have the base to literally lay on you is so tiring it's literally like there is a leak in your gas tank.  You just hate every single postiotion you are in and there is no rest.  Obviously Monday morning quarterback but I don't know if a locked closed guard is the best place to keep Tim for the first while.  That's just a lot of weight.

23 days ago
2/8/11
SpiderManBJJ - I like Dave and dislike Tim Kennedy but it looks like Tim won fair and square. I personally know elite athletes built like Tim that are drug free. If he hasn't failed a test, it isn't fair to assume he cheats.He is much bigger than Dave, stronger, and has more recent competition experience. I'm actually not that surprised he was able to beat Dave. I am surprised that he was able to get the submission but older grapplers generally avoid and will tap to pressure to the neck.

When you start out you have the epiphany about technique and how it's so important, how it can beat a bigger and stronger opponent.

The longer you train though, you have the second epiphany on the importance of size and strength. Teach that big, strong athletic guy a little bit of jiu-jitsu... all of a sudden he's very dangerous. Get him to a high level, and you have a real problem on your hands.

23 days ago
9/20/19
SpiderManBJJ - I like Dave and dislike Tim Kennedy but it looks like Tim won fair and square. I personally know elite athletes built like Tim that are drug free. If he hasn't failed a test, it isn't fair to assume he cheats.He is much bigger than Dave, stronger, and has more recent competition experience. I'm actually not that surprised he was able to beat Dave. I am surprised that he was able to get the submission but older grapplers generally avoid and will tap to pressure to the neck.

Lance Armstrong never failed, therefore he didn’t cheat. 

23 days ago
4/27/18

Most high level athletes juiced/ or juice.

youre a moron to think otherwise 

Edited: 23 days ago
9/20/19
Strangleu -

Most high level athletes juiced/ or juice.

youre a moron to think otherwise 

But I’ve been conditioned to think athletes are generally natural and steroids make a person evil so I’ll stick my head in the sand and believe the narrative I prefer. 

21 days ago
9/4/19

If you have been around guys doing TRT and even steroids throughout your life you know who is on what by the shape of the muscle. A lot of guys on here have never done PEDs and are just speculating. But once you're in TRT and steroids culture everything becomes super obvious. I wouldn't expect someone to know without first hand experience.

I know. I've been in those culture for years. Tim is on TRT definetly and during his ufc days on a whole lot more. 

Don't trust someone on here who isn't from PED culture. 

20 days ago
3/19/04
rmenergy - 

For Jack

Rough way to go. Looked like Tim just bearhugged Dave's face into Tim's chest and just smothered him.
19 days ago
1/1/01
PaulfromNY - 

If you have been around guys doing TRT and even steroids throughout your life you know who is on what by the shape of the muscle. A lot of guys on here have never done PEDs and are just speculating. But once you're in TRT and steroids culture everything becomes super obvious. I wouldn't expect someone to know without first hand experience.

I know. I've been in those culture for years. Tim is on TRT definetly and during his ufc days on a whole lot more. 

Don't trust someone on here who isn't from PED culture. 

But how would you ever know when you were wrong? If you suspect that someone is using and they test positive, you know you were right, but all the guys that you suspected of using that didn't test positive, you just assume you were right?
14 days ago
4/19/09
robbie380 -
BTTMike -

LOL at the guys saying Kennedy is on TRT and has 50lbs on Dave. What does Dave weigh? 155lbs? Gtfo here... Kennedy is 205 tops. Dave probably around 180-185. For sure a size difference but 50lbs come on guys...

Better guy who is in better shape won, but that was a textbook display of smash passing. 

Im a HUGE Camarillo fan FWIW. No one has better armlock details than Dave and Dan Camarillo.

Tim is around 225.  There is no way he is 205.  He comes to our Sunday open mats relatively often. 

Yes Tim is way over 205 walking around weight and Dave is really more like 160 not 185. Not that I weighed them both, but I have trained with both of them. I can tell you Dave is smaller and lighter than me at 170 and Tim was considerably heavier than friends who cut to fight IBJJF Medium Heavy.

I like both guys but it kind of looked to me like Tim was cranking on Dave's neck can opener style from inside the guard throughout the match and Dave basically quit on it. Dave is not a young man and he's had neck issues.

14 days ago
2/8/11

By the "Everyone Juices" logic, Dave should be on gear as well, so it should all balance out?

12 days ago
9/23/07
BTTMike -

Dave is about 165.  Tim looks 215.  I would say 50 is pretty good guess but TRT?  Meh.  I dont know.