David Jacobs' BJJGround Tim Kennedy tapped Dave Camarillo??

25 days ago
2/9/09

I didn't think Kennedy's BJJ was THAT good! 

25 days ago
9/10/13

Kennedy is a beast. Couldn't tell if it was an ezekiel or smother from mount, but he gave Dave zero space.

25 days ago
1/1/01

Holy shit 

25 days ago
2/15/11
Tim's a real one.

Here he is not believing Romero's bullshit and telling him about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpdZz216S-c
25 days ago
11/22/05
vid?
25 days ago
9/9/02
Kennedy is a beast, watch his MMA match with Roger
Edited: 25 days ago
1/1/01
when and where was this?
25 days ago
9/5/12

Kennedy has very high level bjj/submission grappling 

24 days ago
11/24/08

Kennedy is a beast.  There's no debating that.  He's very skilled.  He's also much bigger and stronger than Dave.  I'm not taking anything away from this accomplishment.  These are just facts.  Both guys deserve a ton of respect for all they've done for jiu jitsu, the USA, and for this event/cause.

24 days ago
9/20/19

Camarillo isn’t a roid monster  

24 days ago
1/1/01
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKa5OBXvyRw
24 days ago
1/1/01
HillboFrateTrane - 

Personally I think he's just a genetic freak BEAST. He has stated more than once that he's been built like that his whole life, and that he used to get regularly tested in the military and UFC (and others) and has never failed because he is clean. He said that much of the time people don't know what it takes to get to that level without drugs, so when they see someone like him, they automatically accuse him of doping.

I think Tim is a straight shooter type of guy and would admit to it if he were on them.
24 days ago
5/17/13
I also heard Kennedys brother is even bigger than he is. Genetics
24 days ago
2/17/03
He outgrappled Roger Gracie.
24 days ago
5/7/06

Forward stack to pop up to arm triangle half guard pass to mount to arm triangle finish. 

24 days ago
9/20/19
Moke -
HillboFrateTrane - 

Personally I think he's just a genetic freak BEAST. He has stated more than once that he's been built like that his whole life, and that he used to get regularly tested in the military and UFC (and others) and has never failed because he is clean. He said that much of the time people don't know what it takes to get to that level without drugs, so when they see someone like him, they automatically accuse him of doping.

I think Tim is a straight shooter type of guy and would admit to it if he were on them.

You’ll be interested in this sweet bridge I’m selling. 

24 days ago
2/8/11
HillboFrateTrane -
Moke -
HillboFrateTrane - 

19ers gonna 19.

24 days ago
7/31/09

Dave had to be giving up 50 pounds.  

24 days ago
9/20/19
joe_mama -
HillboFrateTrane -
Moke -
HillboFrateTrane - 

19ers gonna 19.

If you choose to be willfully ignorant, that’s on you 

23 days ago
1/1/01

Tim is on TRT.  Enough said. 

23 days ago
6/18/10

For Jack

23 days ago
11/25/09

LOL at the guys saying Kennedy is on TRT and has 50lbs on Dave. What does Dave weigh? 155lbs? Gtfo here... Kennedy is 205 tops. Dave probably around 180-185. For sure a size difference but 50lbs come on guys...

Better guy who is in better shape won, but that was a textbook display of smash passing. 

Im a HUGE Camarillo fan FWIW. No one has better armlock details than Dave and Dan Camarillo.

23 days ago
8/17/12
Moke -
HillboFrateTrane - 

Both things can be true. The smart money is on him being a genetic freak, but also juiced up

23 days ago
1/1/01
burner22 - 
Moke -
HillboFrateTrane - 

Both things can be true. The smart money is on him being a genetic freak, but also juiced up

Well no, HillboFrateTrane has made a public statement that Tim is on drugs and that I'm willfully ignorant to not know this. So I want HillboFrateTrane to relieve me of ignorance and tell us how he KNOWS as fact that Tim dopes. I want him to fill us in on the inside scoop he has. Evidence.

Outside of that, he merely has a personal OPINION, and if yours doesn't line up with his, then you're the ignoramus, not him. Because you know, just because.
23 days ago
1/1/01

I'm thinking it was a head and arm triangle