David Jacobs' BJJGround Wall Wrestling Download - 40% rabatt

16 days ago
1/1/01
If you are interested in my download "Wall Wrestling for MMA & Self Defense" you can get a 40% discount.

The rabatt code is "BLACK40"

You can find more information about the download here:

https://effortlessjiujitsu.com/
Edited: 16 days ago
3/15/15
I tried wrestling a tough wall once. I almost nailed the stud until he floored me.
16 days ago
2/25/06
HotSteppa - I tried wrestling a tough wall once. I almost nailed the stud until he floored me.

Hahaha! This is just too good. 

14 days ago
2/28/06
Great idea. I couldn't find a place to put discount code. Odd download process too.
13 days ago
6/30/14
nowaydo - Great idea. I couldn't find a place to put discount code. Odd download process too.

I think it goes under voucher code
13 days ago
1/1/01
I made a special Discount for the forum so use: "MMATV40"
and you will get 40%.

And yes you have to click on: "You havea voucher" then you can enter the code.
12 days ago
2/28/06
Zero1 - I made a special Discount for the forum so use: "MMATV40"
and you will get 40%.

And yes you have to click on: "You havea voucher" then you can enter the code.

I bought it. No discount. Sitting on my computer, for I can't open it.

2019 so use to easy downloads. This download was like 1999.
11 days ago
1/1/01
THat´s strange. I checked it. And people used the code without problem? Also the download is pretty simple. You will get 3 RAR files just put them in one folder and open them and you will get the video file and the eBook and the Gameplan.
The file is definately not damaged.

If this doesn´t work just let me know (info@fighter-fitness.com) and I will send you the files.
Edited: 10 days ago
2/28/06
Zero1 - THat´s strange. I checked it. And people used the code without problem? Also the download is pretty simple. You will get 3 RAR files just put them in one folder and open them and you will get the video file and the eBook and the Gameplan.
The file is definately not damaged.

If this doesn´t work just let me know (info@fighter-fitness.com) and I will send you the files.

It is strange. Tried downloading and opening at home...then at work.

Can't do anything with it. What should I try to open it with?

I think it's just a financial loss that I will just move on from.
10 days ago
1/1/01
Definately you will get what you have bought or you can also ask for your money back the company will give it back I think.

But you don´t have to. Just send me your e-mail and I will send you everything with wetransfer uncompressed so you can watch and read itr immediately.
10 days ago
1/1/01
I send it to you. Upload will take an hour or so. So it should be there soon. Just mail if you get everything.
Edited: 9 days ago
2/28/06
thanks

worked great