David Jacobs' BJJGround Wallid vs Busta rolling?

21 days ago
1/1/01
Any stories on how this went between these two Carlson BB's? Bustamante is way more technical but Wallid is such a bull I could see him smashing.
21 days ago
11/25/09

One guy is one of the most decorated bjj guys of all time, the other is known for beating Royce. 

Should be left at that.

21 days ago
2/15/14

One guy also had an amazing MMA career arguably fighting and beating some of the best

the other was a less than sub par fighter wh had numerous losses against low level fighters

21 days ago
5/12/08

One had much better boxing skills than the other 

21 days ago
2/9/09

In

21 days ago
1/1/01
BTTMike - 

One guy is one of the most decorated bjj guys of all time, the other is known for beating Royce. 

Should be left at that.

One guy beat 3 Gracie's and lost in the 1996 Mundial finals, the other won the 1999 finals. Jiu jitsu wise not that much difference.
21 days ago
1/1/01
graciesrule -
BTTMike - 

Should be left at that.

One guy beat 3 Gracie's and lost in the 1996 Mundial finals, the other won the 1999 finals. Jiu jitsu wise not that much difference.

True.

People either don't know or don't remember that Murilo was at one time known as the best guy to never win the Mundial. (Until he won one)

---i'm possibly the #1 bustamante fan, but give Wallid his props

Edited: 21 days ago
5/7/06

People like to make fun of Wallid because of his hilarious interviews (but, how good would you sound, speaking Portugese?). But he was the first to slay many a Gracie, at a time when they were on top of the world, and he was also the first to get real sponsorship money in jiu jitsu, while only using using a handful of techniques to wreck the best fighters in his age. Dude is a legend. As is Busta. 

20 days ago
1/1/01
SlapUsilly - 
graciesrule -
BTTMike - 

Should be left at that.

True.

People either don't know or don't remember that Murilo was at one time known as the best guy to never win the Mundial. (Until he won one)

I'm a huge Busta fan too, unfortunately Fabio Gurgel seemed to have his number.
20 days ago
1/1/01
graciesrule - 
SlapUsilly - 
graciesrule -
BTTMike - 

Should be left at that.

True.

I think it's the other way around...
20 days ago
1/1/01
m.g - 
graciesrule - 
SlapUsilly - 
graciesrule -
BTTMike - 

Should be left at that.

True.

How? Busta lost to Gurgel 2 years in a row. Explain please?
19 days ago
1/1/01
graciesrule - 
m.g - 
graciesrule - 
SlapUsilly - 
graciesrule -
BTTMike - 

Should be left at that.

True.

How? Busta lost to Gurgel 2 years in a row. Explain please?

I'm going to have to double check BUT I think Busta has more wins against Gurgel than the other way around.

I know Busta beat Gurgel in the 1993 Brasileiro and Gurgel avenge the loss in '96 Mundial. I have heard of them competing against each other since '96 mundial.
17 days ago
1/1/01
I meant to say I haven't heard of Busta and Gurgel competing against each other since the '96 Mundials