26 days ago
12/1/00
You are in CA- I would say people would expect to pay $50-55
26 days ago
11/25/09
Soul Gravy -
BTTMike - 
The Maestro -
ChangoBravo - I am literally ordering some right this minute for my small school. I got the mock ups yesterday and am presenting them to the members tonight.

These are custom long sleeves, with school logo on front and small association logo on back. my cost is $37 dollars each. Selling them on pre-order fo $40. $55 later.

This is my first foray into this, and had no idea what to charge, so i chose a price I thought was fair, then tried to find a rashguard that fit in the spot.

Chango

You're selling pre-order on a 10% markup?  

Grand Opening

Grand Closing 

This. You're basically wasting your time/effort.

The point is get your brand out there and have your members rep the team logo. Not so much to make money. Like the one poster said it's a gym, not a haberdashery. It's one thing if you're marketing your rash guards to the world and expecting to make some cash. It's another to use gym members as a built-in, guaranteed market and expect to profit off of them. It's even worse if you make buying a rash guard is a membership requirement.

How many schools do you run/manage?

26 days ago
1/14/08
I have a really small school. Only 35 students, including kids. Of those 35 we routinely only take between 7-10 of them(mostly the kids) to competition.

They came to me and said they would really like to rep, with team rashguards. I had no intention of making anyone wear my gis or rashguards, but people wanted to. So I found a way to do it. Because we're so small, we can't really get good pricing. Most minimum orders are triple my total membership.

Perhaps in the future I will merchandise. Right now I'm thrilled that people want to wear my brand, and I didn't lose money.

Chango
25 days ago
5/13/05
ChangoBravo - I have a really small school. Only 35 students, including kids. Of those 35 we routinely only take between 7-10 of them(mostly the kids) to competition.

They came to me and said they would really like to rep, with team rashguards. I had no intention of making anyone wear my gis or rashguards, but people wanted to. So I found a way to do it. Because we're so small, we can't really get good pricing. Most minimum orders are triple my total membership.

Perhaps in the future I will merchandise. Right now I'm thrilled that people want to wear my brand, and I didn't lose money.

Chango

BJJSupply

look them up on FB or Instagram.

You only need 10 minimum for an order 

25 days ago
1/14/08
chitownbjj - 
ChangoBravo - I have a really small school. Only 35 students, including kids. Of those 35 we routinely only take between 7-10 of them(mostly the kids) to competition.

Chango

BJJSupply

look them up on FB or Instagram.

You only need 10 minimum for an order 

Thank you. I'll look into them.

Chango
24 days ago
3/2/04

I charge £25 ($30) for the basic team rashguards, £35 ($42) for the fancier ones (as I paid a designer to do a custom design for those, so much more cost involved. The other one she did too, but that was basically just arranging the logos, so didn't take her long). 

My goal with a team rashguard is a good quality basic rashguard, not making a load of money out of it. Basic one looks like this, in case anybody is curious: https://www.instagram.com/p/By0X71Zp5rL/