David Jacobs' BJJGround Who Trains at Legion with Keenan?

22 days ago
5/30/03
zeerebel -

Please watch this video to understand all the typical sales tactics employed

https://youtu.be/C2mpW8cnewA

Youre such a hater! Keenan would smash you! Those are tactics of the colored, never Keenan 

Keenan does American Jiu Jitsu. All the shit in that video was typical of BRAZILIAN Jiu Jitsu! 

22 days ago
1/1/01

The colored? I must be missing something 

22 days ago
10/25/05

Everybody understands these sales tactics. We're saying he probably actually has 100 students anyway. 

Edited: 22 days ago
1/18/06

edit: haha nm I can't read

22 days ago
9/13/16
Animal Mother - 

Everybody understands these sales tactics. We're saying he probably actually has 100 students anyway. 

this. everybody is correct. dojos use these sale tactics. keenan was using these sales tactics. keenan is super popular. keenan probably has 100 students already.
18 days ago
3/7/07

I’m in SD county. Keenan for sure is going to get some ATOS members right away with more to follow. I am friends with someone as close to Keenan as it gets and he tells me Keenan is doing very well for himself. His dvd sales and online memberships have a steady stream of income for him. 
One of the posters above started talking numbers above cost per sq foot and you’re right for the area. Rent is going to be pricey in a space that large, in terms of monthly over head I would guess that you are way off. I can say keen an has 2-3 full time guys on staff for marketing, editing, building the brand and that will not change. The money is there.

Lastly, to CUO, you’re also right. Keenans tactics may be straight out of LI’s play book but it worked. Keenan did sell the 100 memberships as advertised. You can be right and not like it at the same time. 

17 days ago
5/30/03
FlowWithTheGo -

I’m in SD county. Keenan for sure is going to get some ATOS members right away with more to follow. I am friends with someone as close to Keenan as it gets and he tells me Keenan is doing very well for himself. His dvd sales and online memberships have a steady stream of income for him. 
One of the posters above started talking numbers above cost per sq foot and you’re right for the area. Rent is going to be pricey in a space that large, in terms of monthly over head I would guess that you are way off. I can say keen an has 2-3 full time guys on staff for marketing, editing, building the brand and that will not change. The money is there.

Lastly, to CUO, you’re also right. Keenans tactics may be straight out of LI’s play book but it worked. Keenan did sell the 100 memberships as advertised. You can be right and not like it at the same time. 

I was the guy with the numbers. If he has three guys on staff for marketing and building the brand in addition to instructors, his monthly operating costs will be way more than what I estimated. Are you suggesting that it would be less?  

17 days ago
3/7/07
The Maestro -
FlowWithTheGo -

I was the guy with the numbers. If he has three guys on staff for marketing and building the brand in addition to instructors, his monthly operating costs will be way more than what I estimated. Are you suggesting that it would be less?  

I just went back and reread your post and you’re probably a better guess than me. His online revenue is great and having those guys on his payroll is mandatory to keep those numbers going.