David Jacobs' BJJGround seen a lot of subs, but I've never seen this. WTF?

28 days ago
8/20/16

What the hell is going on in this submission? What's being threatened? Is this a ribcage compression?

28 days ago
8/20/16

Found this:

28 days ago
7/18/05

It's a rib crusher. OLD SCHOOL move. I remember seeing someone trying it at a tourmanent years ago from a Carlson school.

28 days ago
8/28/10
blabbermouth -

Found this:

Because the fraud is showing it I almost automatically want to discount it, however, I've been caught with it when I was a new blue belt so I know it works. I just know whatever this clown shows, the opposite is probably the correct way to do it

28 days ago
11/8/09

We call that the teepee of doom. I taught it to a kid in our kids years ago and he started hitting it like crazy in practice. Then I seem to remember him getting dq’ed for it in a finals. 
He was mean as heck and really liked making other kids cry.

He’s a wrestler now. Really good. He won nationals a couple of seasons ago. COVID will likely screw him out of being a provincial champ all four years of high school which sucks. 

Edited: 28 days ago
1/1/01
We called it "Do Jime" or "Do Shime" in traditional Jiu Jitsu.
If you are right on the floating ribs and have strong legs, it can be brutal.

26 days ago
9/12/06
shen - We called it "Do Jime" or "Do Shime" in traditional Jiu Jitsu.
If you are right on the floating ribs and have strong legs, it can be brutal.

Dojime is a recognised (albeit prohibited) waza under Kodokan Judo.

26 days ago
11/10/05
I saw a vid of someone vomiting from this
26 days ago
5/8/11
Sometimes covid-19 lets me porrada -
blabbermouth -

Found this:

Because the fraud is showing it I almost automatically want to discount it, however, I've been caught with it when I was a new blue belt so I know it works. I just know whatever this clown shows, the opposite is probably the correct way to do it

Was it Tjay?

26 days ago
1/29/08

I've always know it as "the scorpion". 

26 days ago
7/18/05
fnunderful -
blabbermouth -

Found this:

Was it Tjay?

Would there be anyone else in Hawaii? ;)

26 days ago
1/1/01
--And, FWIW, NEVER use that dude's video to show ANYTHING on this forum.

26 days ago
8/28/10
fnunderful -
blabbermouth -

Found this:

Was it Tjay?

Lol yes it was TJ mother fucking Thompson that caught me with it LMAO

Edited: 26 days ago
8/28/10
Wutang -
fnunderful -
blabbermouth -

Found this:

Was it Tjay?

Lol after years i finally figured out his bottom side control neck crank and have been using it lately

Edited: 26 days ago
1/1/01

kimura was supposedly really brutal with the dojime.

i'm surprised we haven't seen a bulgarian headlock yet, one of the hymns the radio evangelist rev little ed sang on WKRP was "we've got the devil in a bulgarian headlock"

25 days ago
5/8/11
fnunderful -
blabbermouth -

Found this:

Was it Tjay?

Lol yes it was TJ mother fucking Thompson that caught me with it LMAO

#METOO

25 days ago
5/8/11
Wutang -
fnunderful -
blabbermouth -

Found this:

Was it Tjay?

I've not found anyone like him anywhere 

20 days ago
1/1/01

I learned it as the "Koala."

18 days ago
9/20/19

Same difference