GamerGround Classic WoW Launches Aug 26th 3PM PST

Edited: 5 days ago
5/13/02

Image result for warcraft aww shit here we go again

https://news.blizzard.com/en-us/world-of-warcraft/22990080/mark-your-calendars-wow-classic-launch-and-testing-schedule

4 days ago
11/8/11

I had hoped for the 17th of july release date. It would have fit perfectly with some off-time for me. Oh well, at least now we know.

3 days ago
5/13/02

Yeah, pretty funny it is when school starts. I’ll probably appreciate that more though TBH. 

3 days ago
11/8/11

Almost everyone who played vanilla is out of school now so it doesn't matter as much but still, middle of summer would have been better. I suppose most of the playerbase will be oldschool vanilla players.

3 days ago
10/21/14
Excellent. Ever since Seany posted those ganking vids i have been pretty stoked to get an undead rogue going. Only thing left to decide is profs. Thinking herbalism and alchemy.
3 days ago
5/13/02

Rogue will be fun as hell. Not sure how much engineering helps a rogue but helps everyone else in PvP so maybe that. Can’t go wrong herb alchemy either. Swifthisle tea buddy!

3 days ago
10/21/14
theseanster - 

Rogue will be fun as hell. Not sure how much engineering helps a rogue but helps everyone else in PvP so maybe that. Can’t go wrong herb alchemy either. Swifthisle tea buddy!

I forgot about thistle tea. Thanks Seanathan.
3 days ago
12/4/06
Still deciding on what class i'm gonna roll...was hoping to get into beta so i could test a few out. Between shaman, warrior, rogue or hunter. Think priest is out for me...the mana regen sounds brutal
3 days ago
11/8/11

I'm playing a paladin just to bubblehearth troll

Edited: 2 days ago
5/13/02

mana regen on ANYTHING sucks. Priest isn’t as bad as shaman. anyway, dude on a PvP server can’t go wrong with hunter, shaman as 30/0/21 is fucking beast mode, and rogue...well wtf it’s the ultimate 1v1. All your picks are solid.  I would do a priest again because they are awesome in every aspect except World PvP unless you're shadow. I would just go holy/disc to get spirit buff and max healing from holy and stick to it. Expensive to respec. But I probably will not.  im likely just gonna go hunter and get great at SS, FD, trap. Hunters can stay MM spec and do everything include farming, and with engineering should just be a good ol' time.  Hard counter to rogues too, and I was tearing them up in BGs on Retro with a hunter. Even when I die, I still win because of how annoying hunters are and they can fuck you up, so better have lots of FAPs and grenades.

Bumbed out you guys are going Horde, but I totally get it. Orc stun resist is sick and undeads are cool. I'm already committed to an alliance guild and NE hunter is tits.

5/13/02
Eisenberg -

I'm playing a paladin just to bubblehearth troll

Best PvP healing in the game hands down. For the alliance!

5/13/02
billyzane - Still deciding on what class i'm gonna roll...was hoping to get into beta so i could test a few out. Between shaman, warrior, rogue or hunter. Think priest is out for me...the mana regen sounds brutal

Check out Retro WoW and you get a 60 with gear and go queue BGs to see what you like?  I'll go hangout with you if you want, I tried pretty much every class on there. Kind of a zoo until you figure out the starting area where you get your free gear, mounts, spells, etc to get started. But gives you a good reminder of "oh yeah, that was a thing back then"

2 days ago
10/21/14
Bumbed out you guys are going Horde, but I totally get it. Orc stun resist is sick and undeads are cool. I'm already committed to an alliance guild and NE hunter is tits.

nothing set in stone yet. i'm open to playing either faction. if alliance would probably do NE rogue or hunter. mainly because I didn't level in the NE zones ever when playing vanilla. if Horde it would be undead rogue or orc hunter.
1 day ago
1/2/15

Undead shadow priest all the way 

Edited: 11 hours ago
5/13/02
Junnk - 

Undead shadow priest all the way 

Hell yeah! If I'm going to switch it up, it will be to play a priest. I like holy a lot for everything. I'm playing one right now on a private server and for PvE healing it's titty tits amazing, and PvP if you get peels it's good too as holy plus you dispell the fuck out of mages and locks that pop sac.   Shadow was fun but I had to beg mages for stacks of water...guess i had to do that either way though honestly. Disc was best for me PvPing because I could heal really well, and against spriests I could pop PI and mana burn them to death and they'd go OOM trying to kill me heh

If I were going spriest horde side I'd go troll I think for that mortal strike like ability they got. It's sick. I like Undead a lot too but devouring plague is a 3 minute cooldown.  

22 minutes ago
10/21/14
i'm trying all the classes on Kronos III. just to level 20 max. Probably won't get them close to that. At least to level 12ish maybe. Trying a priest first as that was probably my most 'successful' class in WoW in terms of enjoyment and balance (healing PvE and PvP). but didn't try priest until BC so no idea how it was in vanilla/classic.