GamerGround Conan Exiles?

5/1/19 9:41 PM
1/1/01

Anyone play it?  It was free on Psn plus for April...i think you can still get it for a few more days.

Is it any good?  Looks intriguing.

5/2/19 3:59 PM
1/1/01
It's pretty fun. I didn't play it online, so the single player is lonely and very hard. It was fun to run around with literally no mission or objectives other than surviving. Over time, you start find clues and messages around the world explaining what's going on. There's some cool locations and bosses. Sometimes, you just stumble onto a boss or location.

It has an old PC game vibe to it. Simple and rewarding at times. Other times, you just turn it off and take a break.

I think this plays more towards the Conan from the original books and comics.
5/2/19 4:27 PM
1/1/01
solidsnake - It's pretty fun. I didn't play it online, so the single player is lonely and very hard. It was fun to run around with literally no mission or objectives other than surviving. Over time, you start find clues and messages around the world explaining what's going on. There's some cool locations and bosses. Sometimes, you just stumble onto a boss or location.

It has an old PC game vibe to it. Simple and rewarding at times. Other times, you just turn it off and take a break.

I think this plays more towards the Conan from the original books and comics.

That description almost reminds me of Skyrim. When you avoid questing.

5/6/19 5:42 PM
5/19/06
I played it for awhile,

very buggy, ARK type clone...

It was fun for awhile, but got very boring, then all players on the server quit which makes it even worse,

my buddy still plays it, he loves it though... it was just too buggy with no content for awhile..

5/15/19 12:19 PM
10/17/09

I like it, I'm on a private server with a group of friends though.