GamerGround Dark Souls 2, possible without beer?

Edited: 8 days ago
9/11/12
I don't think it is. Ive beaten demons and dark a few times, and yes they had cheap parts but nothing like this game.Every level seems to be swarm you with enemies, and have a sniper or two up in the rafters that never miss,everything and i mean everything stuns you even healing stops you in place and is over time. and pulling 1 at a time is not always an option. the levels feel hodge-podge and cobbled together.yeah i know old game but i want to beat it before the ps4 games. i made the mistake of getting the sotfs edition...
8 days ago
1/1/01

I love Souls games but I think I hate this one. It's just not fun too me. I swear I've tried to play it like 20 times and I always make it to about the same spot before I quit. People said SOTFS made the game better. It didn't both versions suck

8 days ago
9/11/12
i am thinking of moving on to BB, but i have to be close on DS2, keep getting side tracked by dlc possibly, the game doesn't tell you where to go and Ive had enough. funny tho most of the bosses are easy.
8 days ago
11/8/11

Eh I don't know I thought Dks2 was easier than the first one.

7 days ago
1/1/01

DLC was supposed to be good

BB is probably my favorite Souls game but it is different. 

7 days ago
1/1/01

Cleophus, where do you stop? I just started playing this. Trying out sorcerer first. 

7 days ago
1/1/01

How far are you, Slouse?

I just finally realized you press A (x on ps?) to open illusionary walls instead of striking or rolling like the 1st game. Now I need to go back through and find the ones I missed earlier. 

7 days ago
11/8/11
cleophus -

DLC was supposed to be good

BB is probably my favorite Souls game but it is different. 

The DLCs for dks2 are amazing. Fume Knight is one of the hardest bosses in the franchise I think.

7 days ago
1/1/01
hbkurtis - 

Cleophus, where do you stop? I just started playing this. Trying out sorcerer first. 

I usually lose interest in the game around the Shrine of Amana

7 days ago
1/1/01

Gotcha. I'm not there yet. Lots of zones! It's different than good ol' Dark Souls. 

7 days ago
9/11/12
well currently my str build is fighting his way to smelter demon, no idea whats dlc or not as researching ruins my immersion, but im around lev 131 and tired or being roped in tight spots over and over.seems like i open walls with strikes before,idk.
7 days ago
1/1/01
5 days ago
3/9/13

git gud