GamerGround Dark Souls 2, possible without beer?

Edited: 9/13/18 10:54 AM
9/11/12
I don't think it is. Ive beaten demons and dark a few times, and yes they had cheap parts but nothing like this game.Every level seems to be swarm you with enemies, and have a sniper or two up in the rafters that never miss,everything and i mean everything stuns you even healing stops you in place and is over time. and pulling 1 at a time is not always an option. the levels feel hodge-podge and cobbled together.yeah i know old game but i want to beat it before the ps4 games. i made the mistake of getting the sotfs edition...
9/13/18 1:17 PM
1/1/01

I love Souls games but I think I hate this one. It's just not fun too me. I swear I've tried to play it like 20 times and I always make it to about the same spot before I quit. People said SOTFS made the game better. It didn't both versions suck

9/13/18 1:48 PM
9/11/12
i am thinking of moving on to BB, but i have to be close on DS2, keep getting side tracked by dlc possibly, the game doesn't tell you where to go and Ive had enough. funny tho most of the bosses are easy.
9/13/18 6:02 PM
11/8/11

Eh I don't know I thought Dks2 was easier than the first one.

9/14/18 12:40 PM
1/1/01

DLC was supposed to be good

BB is probably my favorite Souls game but it is different. 

9/14/18 9:07 PM
1/1/01

Cleophus, where do you stop? I just started playing this. Trying out sorcerer first. 

9/14/18 9:12 PM
1/1/01

How far are you, Slouse?

I just finally realized you press A (x on ps?) to open illusionary walls instead of striking or rolling like the 1st game. Now I need to go back through and find the ones I missed earlier. 

9/14/18 10:12 PM
11/8/11
cleophus -

DLC was supposed to be good

BB is probably my favorite Souls game but it is different. 

The DLCs for dks2 are amazing. Fume Knight is one of the hardest bosses in the franchise I think.

9/14/18 10:54 PM
1/1/01
hbkurtis - 

Cleophus, where do you stop? I just started playing this. Trying out sorcerer first. 

I usually lose interest in the game around the Shrine of Amana

9/15/18 12:01 AM
1/1/01

Gotcha. I'm not there yet. Lots of zones! It's different than good ol' Dark Souls. 

9/15/18 2:23 AM
9/11/12
well currently my str build is fighting his way to smelter demon, no idea whats dlc or not as researching ruins my immersion, but im around lev 131 and tired or being roped in tight spots over and over.seems like i open walls with strikes before,idk.
9/15/18 3:51 AM
1/1/01
9/16/18 10:36 PM
3/9/13

git gud 

Edited: 9/27/18 12:24 AM
1/1/01

I'm going to have to look this up but maybe someone could tell me what I'm missing? I just beat the boss in Black Cavern (whatever it's called with all the poison statue spitters after the Gutter) and don't know where to go now. I guess I can do dlc but where in the main story do I go? Black poison spit area is the last on my fast travel zones so I'm supposed to go back somewhere. Haha

9/30/18 12:13 AM
8/25/15
hbkurtis -

I'm going to have to look this up but maybe someone could tell me what I'm missing? I just beat the boss in Black Cavern (whatever it's called with all the poison statue spitters after the Gutter) and don't know where to go now. I guess I can do dlc but where in the main story do I go? Black poison spit area is the last on my fast travel zones so I'm supposed to go back somewhere. Haha

the shaded woods is next I think, have to use a fragrant branch on the bird that's blocking your path from majula

10/1/18 12:26 AM
1/1/01
ABCTT_delinodeshields -
hbkurtis -

the shaded woods is next I think, have to use a fragrant branch on the bird that's blocking your path from majula

Ah! That's it! Thank you. 

10/6/18 12:54 PM
1/1/01
DS2 is the only DS I've played. It was mostly fun, but there definitely parts that were extremely obnoxious, where the challenge is less in the timing of the combat and more in grappling with the fact that the control system is completely unsuited to multiple opponents.

Also I hated how the game has no respect for your time. Fine, I have to fight a boss 30 times because he's so fucking difficult, but why do I have to waste 45 seconds per try running back to him from the save point?
15 days ago
1/1/01
Haha yeah that's Dark Souls in a nutshell. I continued through the first one almost completely due to my stubbornness. The controls were a clunky, I couldn't beat a Baldur Knight to save my life, and I wasn't enjoying it. Then I started enjoying the game once I got used to all of it.
8 days ago
11/11/11

Just started dark souls on switch never had plaurd the series before but i love monster hunter and figured id try this finally. Game didnt become fun until i got claymore. Hit detection and controls feel ps1 era no matter how deliberate it supposedly is. Once I got the claymore the damage boxes and poor hit detetection began working in my favor. Thes games challenge prior to getting claymore felt mpre like I was fighting the controls and the camera rather than the game and I had needless death after another. Since claymore its been fairly easy with occasional death here and there. Just got to blight town

8 days ago
8/25/15
TheBearStare -

Just started dark souls on switch never had plaurd the series before but i love monster hunter and figured id try this finally. Game didnt become fun until i got claymore. Hit detection and controls feel ps1 era no matter how deliberate it supposedly is. Once I got the claymore the damage boxes and poor hit detetection began working in my favor. Thes games challenge prior to getting claymore felt mpre like I was fighting the controls and the camera rather than the game and I had needless death after another. Since claymore its been fairly easy with occasional death here and there. Just got to blight town

RIP

8 days ago
1/1/01
TheBearStare -

How do you say Git Gud in bear speak?