3/29/19 10:38 AM
6/29/10

Sekiro is amazing.

3/29/19 11:08 AM
1/1/01

Wow this game is hard!

yet addictive!

i spent almost two hours fighting that ogre. I didn’t have the flame lol

im practicing on that undead guy. This really is a game where you have to get your swordplay up

3/30/19 10:24 AM
1/26/12

Wasn’t as close to the end as I thought. This game likes to give you a hard boss, and then within 5 mins another hard boss. But beating them feels so damn good

3/30/19 5:24 PM
6/5/18

Been stuck on that god damn guardian ape for two days 

3/30/19 5:54 PM
10/16/10
Drop Bear - 

He was a pain in the ass.
3/30/19 5:56 PM
10/16/10
rMar89 - 
IronWill -

To add to that, I've found a lot of boss encounters are basically skill checks. They force you to play the game as intended if you want to succeed with any efficacy. You need to understand posture, deflecting etc to have a chance. You need to unlearn roll souls because rolling in Sekiro is often less effective than jumping. It's just different, but when it clicks it's amazing. That's how I felt with all the souls I played before it, too.

You’ll change this thought at the guardian ape lol every other boss I agree with you though. 

Actually deflecting works really well with the ape. You can deflect all of his attacks except the sweep and poo I think.
4/2/19 5:33 AM
7/10/12
Drop Bear -

Just beat him yesterday. I’ve hated that fight most of all.

4/4/19 12:29 AM
8/19/13

Someone give me some advice on terror enemies. I noped out of the first headless fight in the cave near the outskirts after first try. Came across shichimen warrior who has terror and all of these floating orbs. The orbs cause terror and he has some weird hadouken attack that completely fills the meter if he catches you.

I went into the fight with divine confetti and pacifying agents but he still pushed my shit in deep.

Edited: 4/4/19 7:33 AM
7/10/12
IronWill -

Someone give me some advice on terror enemies. I noped out of the first headless fight in the cave near the outskirts after first try. Came across shichimen warrior who has terror and all of these floating orbs. The orbs cause terror and he has some weird hadouken attack that completely fills the meter if he catches you.

I went into the fight with divine confetti and pacifying agents but he still pushed my shit in deep.

The confetti and pacifying agent are really all that help. Just try not to get hit by the orbs. I haven’t fought the headless guys yet because terror is an annoying status affect.

4/4/19 7:40 AM
10/16/10
GnP Sonnen - 
IronWill -

The confetti and pacifying agent are really all that help. Just try not to get hit by the orbs. I haven’t fought the headless guys yet because terror is an annoying status affect.

There's also a reusable item similar to a pacifying agent. You get it from the vendor in Mibu.
4/9/19 8:46 AM
9/11/12

Beautiful game, but I dont think I have the energy to get through it. Love all the souls games and beat them, but Im more than a little tired of multi-stage boss fights where the boss gets stronger and faster and you have to chop on them for 10 minutes.

Think I liked the rpg elements and atmosphere more than cheap boss fights in these games.