GamerGround Video Game Awards

11 days ago
1/1/01

Happening tonight. Don't really care about the awards but it sounds like some big announcements happening. Some stuff has already started leaking if you are interested.

11 days ago
8/10/11

I'm glad Dragon Age is being announced. Was worried that Mass Effect Andromeda killed the Bioware Formula. 

Hear it's a couple years away, but still excited it's happening. 

11 days ago
1/1/01
ClevelandCursed -

I'm glad Dragon Age is being announced. Was worried that Mass Effect Andromeda killed the Bioware Formula. 

The fact that they are announcing Dragon Age makes me worry about Anthem. Kind of a Fallout 76 situation and if the game isn't good still worried about bioware's future.

11 days ago
1/1/01

Forgot to mention that most platforms have a sale to go along with the awards. Looks like the Xbox sale is already up.

10 days ago
3/5/14

I'm curious about nintendo maybe having some news about a new metroid, but I've got the new smash coming tomorrow so I'm more hyped to start playing the shit out of that. 

10 days ago
1/1/01
Hurtsogood -

I'm curious about nintendo maybe having some news about a new metroid, but I've got the new smash coming tomorrow so I'm more hyped to start playing the shit out of that. 

They said that nintedo fans should watch. Rumor is that Metroid prime 4 or a switch collection will show up.

10 days ago
3/5/14
cleophus -
Hurtsogood -

They said that nintedo fans should watch. Rumor is that Metroid prime 4 or a switch collection will show up.

That's what I heard. I'll try to tune in. This is on twitch I assume?

10 days ago
1/1/01
Hurtsogood -
cleophus -
Hurtsogood -

Yeah. I think it starts at 5:30 pacific

10 days ago
3/5/14
cleophus -
Hurtsogood -
cleophus -
Hurtsogood -

Yeah. I think it starts at 5:30 pacific

Cool

10 days ago
1/1/01

Man everything is leaking right now

10 days ago
11/8/11
ClevelandCursed -

Dragon Age has been pure shit aside from DA:O, yet I'm still excited about a new one. I just keep hoping they make another one as good as the first one.

10 days ago
8/10/11
Eisenberg -
ClevelandCursed -

Dragon Age has been pure shit aside from DA:O, yet I'm still excited about a new one. I just keep hoping they make another one as good as the first one.

Loved every one of them. DA:I is still probably my most played game of this current Gen. 

DA2 had a great story wrapped around shitty development. The reuse of levels didnt bother me nearly as much as it did other people though. 

DA:I was fucking epic. Huge epic story, took you across the whole map. Combat was solid, a real challenge on higher difficulties. Again characters/story were awesome and the DLC all contributed in a pretty significant way. 

One of the few series I'll go pure fanboy over. 

10 days ago
11/8/11
ClevelandCursed -
Eisenberg -
ClevelandCursed -

Loved every one of them. DA:I is still probably my most played game of this current Gen. 

DA2 had a great story wrapped around shitty development. The reuse of levels didnt bother me nearly as much as it did other people though. 

DA:I was fucking epic. Huge epic story, took you across the whole map. Combat was solid, a real challenge on higher difficulties. Again characters/story were awesome and the DLC all contributed in a pretty significant way. 

One of the few series I'll go pure fanboy over. 

Maybe I should try DA:I again.

I played the shit out of DA:O, finished it 3 times easily.

DA2 I could never finish because it was just garbage, I really tried to like it but stopped playing after maybe 25hrs.

DA:I I played maybe 10hrs and couldn't get into it. The combat felt weird, higher difficulty only seems to overinflate the HP of ennemies and make combats tedious, with spells having super long cooldowns and all that. Maybe I should give it another try though, the story looked like it might be interesting. Only thing that annoyed me was that it was a bit too ''mmo-ish'', in the sense that you're this all-important Inquisitor, yet people are asking you to go fetch goat skins and all kinds of random shitty tasks.

Edited: 9 days ago
1/1/01

Some decent reveals last night but the big ones were probably Mortal Kombat and the new obsidian game The Outer Worlds.