GamerGround What are you playing right now?

9/18/18 12:04 AM
5/13/02
NHL 19
9/18/18 6:10 AM
8/25/15

started diablo 3

9/18/18 7:18 AM
3/10/03

I just got to the beefier parts of Ni No Kuni 2

9/18/18 7:25 AM
5/3/07
ABCTT_delinodeshields -

started diablo 3

My man!  

9/19/18 6:49 PM
8/15/11
malf922 -

Picked up Spider--Man for PS4. The game is great. It's basically the Arkham games but with Spider-Man. 

Holy fuck it’s so good.

9/20/18 9:33 AM
1/1/01

Late to the game, but god damn Zelda is amazing!  Last night I saved a dragon by gliding on convection currents and shooting nasty shit off it.

9/20/18 10:45 PM
5/14/06

Destiny forsaken is incredible 

9/20/18 11:04 PM
1/9/02
deepu -

Late to the game, but god damn Zelda is amazing!  Last night I saved a dragon by gliding on convection currents and shooting nasty shit off it.

that game is one of the best of all time

9/21/18 4:18 PM
3/5/14
gregbrady -
deepu -

Cheers boys. Enjoy the journey through that game.  Its so fun. Take your time and enjoy the ride.

9/21/18 4:29 PM
1/1/01
Hurtsogood - 
gregbrady -
deepu -

Cheers boys. Enjoy the journey through that game.  Its so fun. Take your time and enjoy the ride.

Yup ... will take forever to finish.  Combined with the fact that some of the fights are hard as hell!

9/22/18 2:41 AM
5/22/12

Dirt 4, to be it’s the best game since the first.

9/22/18 10:32 AM
1/1/01
Jibbersbitch - 

The only one I bought was Dirt 2 but it was pretty damn good.

I heard Dirt Rally was excellent too, but more realistic and less player-friendly.
9/22/18 5:46 PM
1/5/11

I said in another thread, but want to reiterate as a sign of goodwill to my of gaming breatheren. New tomb raider kind of sucks. So fucking boring. It is like playing through a national geographic magazine article. Really liked the last 2. This one is boring. Want to finish so I can get some money back with a sale.

9/23/18 2:31 AM
5/22/12
Tomato Can -
Jibbersbitch - 

The only one I bought was Dirt 2 but it was pretty damn good.

I heard Dirt Rally was excellent too, but more realistic and less player-friendly.

Dirt rally was way to hard for me.

9/24/18 6:11 AM
3/10/03

Just rented Vampyre for 5 days.  Trying to see if it's worth it.  Graphics are awful.  Reserving judgement on how fun it is

9/24/18 8:56 AM
5/14/06

Ring of Elysium is free on Steam, and is the first battle royale game with snowboarding.  I just pretend I’m playing Steep until the last zone. 

9/25/18 2:20 PM
5/14/08
Just bought a Switch this weekend and got aboard the Zelda hype train. This game is great and Im loving the system. Im now able to ignore the tv or Netflix with my Switch like I do my phone. I got Mario Odyssey as well but havent given it a try yet.

Has anyone had any issues with getting the Switch to play on their tv though? I havent been able to make it work. Id hate to have to go trade it in with how many hours I have put into Zelda already. The support forum hasnt helped. -Connect the cords in a certain order - plug AC adapter into the wall not a surge protector - Turn off switch then plug into the console deck -

Nothing has worked so far.
9/25/18 2:26 PM
3/5/14
Submissable - Just bought a Switch this weekend and got aboard the Zelda hype train. This game is great and Im loving the system. Im now able to ignore the tv or Netflix with my Switch like I do my phone. I got Mario Odyssey as well but havent given it a try yet.

Has anyone had any issues with getting the Switch to play on their tv though? I havent been able to make it work. Id hate to have to go trade it in with how many hours I have put into Zelda already. The support forum hasnt helped. -Connect the cords in a certain order - plug AC adapter into the wall not a surge protector - Turn off switch then plug into the console deck -

Plug the power cord into the dock.  Connect the dock to your TV via HDMI cable. Turn TV to proper input.  Put switch securely into dock and start it up.  It should show up on the TV as long as you have the dock connected and have the Switch locked into the dock properly. 

Super simple.  You can then undock it and re-dock it at your leisure.

9/25/18 2:27 PM
5/3/07
Submissable - Just bought a Switch this weekend and got aboard the Zelda hype train. This game is great and Im loving the system. Im now able to ignore the tv or Netflix with my Switch like I do my phone. I got Mario Odyssey as well but havent given it a try yet.

I have both of those games and they’re great. I have hooked my switch up to three TVs with no issue. You may need to try a different hdmi cable. 

9/25/18 3:09 PM
1/1/01
Hurtsogood - 

Plug the power cord into the dock.  Connect the dock to your TV via HDMI cable. Turn TV to proper input.  Put switch securely into dock and start it up.  It should show up on the TV as long as you have the dock connected and have the Switch locked into the dock properly. 

This.  If that doesn't work, could be your TV, Switch or HDMI cable.

9/25/18 3:31 PM
5/14/08

^^Thanks guys. Im gonna give that a try tonight.

9/25/18 9:34 PM
11/8/11

Pathfinder: Kingmaker, cRPG that released today. Really nice so far, and stays pretty true to the Pathfinder RPG ruleset.

9/25/18 10:14 PM
5/14/08
Hurtsogood -

Well, none of that worked and I got a new HDMI cord. Guess I’m gonna have to take this back and get a new one. Thanks for the advice though. 

9/25/18 10:30 PM
4/11/11
2JupitersTooMany -
Sir Psycho Sexy -

Replaying witcher 3 after 3 years. Addicted all over again. Such a good game.

I played it on PS4 but I just bought it on sale on PC, and I’m thinking about going through it again when I get bored

Playing 2 expansions now. Hearts of stone and blood and wine.

9/27/18 9:29 AM
3/5/14
Submissable -
Hurtsogood -

Well, none of that worked and I got a new HDMI cord. Guess I’m gonna have to take this back and get a new one. Thanks for the advice though. 

That's weird.  May be a defective dock or something